• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foreign interference you say?

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
Staff member
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    Reactions: Dewey7271
    True, but the article pointed out, in lots of ways, how the Dem pac and Biden campaigns received almost 50% of donations that way and Rep Pac and Trump received less than 5% of donations from the “unemployed”. It went on to point out how the Dem pac refuses to let their financial institutions do a simple id verification of donors.

Now, I’m sure that the “news” has skewed the article to somehow implicate Trump even though all of the data gathered and presented in the article specifically shows the exact opposite to be true.

True, but the article pointed out, in lots of ways, how the Dem pac and Biden campaigns received almost 50% of donations that way and Rep Pac and Trump received less than 5% of donations from the “unemployed”. It went on to point out how the Dem pac refuses to let their financial institutions do a simple id verification of donors.

Now, I’m sure that the “news” has skewed the article to somehow implicate Trump even though all of the data gathered and presented in the article specifically shows the exact opposite to be true.

Yes the data looks telling.

You would think numbers would correlate/show some similarity.

Supposedly we are living in a 50/50 divided country wouldnt the donations look same?

Kind of thinking every time gov shovels money into the furnace in one of these trillion dollar spending sprees "wheel barrows" full of cash head to both political parties but Dems are way better at collecting this leakage.

PS - If the Dems are accusing you of doing something wrong........its because they are neck deep in doing that exact same thing.

Similarly,

I find the Communist "pre warning" that election night will likely show a landslide Trump victory but caution mail in voting will reverse that.

Why would that be so?

If a significant number of people vote in person and it shows one statistical result why wouldnt the mail in vote show a similar statistical result?

Isnt that the premise of polling with much smaller populations that we are told the results are absolutely representative of the entire country?

Science and facts only matter to communists to the extent they support their agenda.

Similarly,

I find the Communist "pre warning" that election night will likely show a landslide Trump victory but caution mail in voting will reverse that.

Why would that be so?

If a significant number of people vote in person and it shows one statistical result why wouldnt the mail in vote show a similar statistical result?

Isnt that the premise of polling with much smaller populations that we are told the results are absolutely representative of the entire country?

Science and facts only matter to communists to the extent they support their agenda.
    Someone could argue that how a person votes has become a political issue. Tribals on the right will show up and tribals on the left will be more likely to vote by mail. I think there's some truth there. I also think this vote by mail is 100% for the purpose of stealing the election.

Reactions: lash and Bender
    Someone could argue that how a person votes has become a political issue. Tribals on the right will show up and tribals on the left will be more likely to vote by mail. I think there's some truth there. I also think this vote by mail is 100% for the purpose of stealing the election.

I think a lot of tribals on the left are people that are to brain dead to realize they are not voting for JFK anymore.

They dont really fit the "new left" description but they are useful idiots taht are doing what they have done for the last fifty years because their Dads were Roosevelt Democrats and by God they will be too.

This group will likely do what they have always done - vote in person.

The stats should show voter fraud as they have in other elections.

It all comes down to will anyone do anything about it.

Project Veritas has done some great work recently and it appears that even in a Republican Governed State not even the supposed Republican executive will have his justice department do anything about voter fraud - by an election official no less.

Nothing will be done about large scale voter fraud. To do anything about it, the gov (fed and States) would have to admit there is large scale fraud. They'd have to tell the American people the elections they've been voting in are fraudulent. Think of the implications of that.

I saw something the other day suggesting that election day be a holiday, everything closed and people vote in person.

Not sure I agree and interesting to think about.
    That, along with requiring a photo ID, would be good.

Also, i cant believe states (yes CO) give DL to illegals!! I am still pissed about this. 😡😡

of course. 100s of millions donated to blm is being funneled to democrat scumbags.