• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

forged stripped uppers with 20 moa rails

bradthemarine

Private
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2012
Anyone know who makes a forged upper with a 20 moa rail (built in) they will sell stripped?

Thanks!

I can't think of a single one. The only one I know that does that at all is Larue (10moa) and I don't believe they sell their OBR uppers stripped anyhow. Most AR15 receivers require a cantilever mount as it is when attaching a scope, and those are more than plentiful in 20moa fashion. Additionally, if you have a canted base and run a 1x optic on it, you can run into problems that way with the dot/reticle not being centered in the optic throwing potential distortion and multi-plane viewing issues into play. Finally, two different planes on a full length top rail, if you go that way with the forearm, would cause further issues or just plain look silly.

I recommend sticking with a standard flattop upper.

oops!

Anyone know who makes a forged upper with a 20 moa rail (built in) they will sell stripped?

Thanks!

OK, so I only checked out your thread because I misread the title. I'm actually here to see what the a "Frog Striped Upper" with 20MOA rails would look like.
:p