• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

forged stripped uppers with 20 moa rails

bradthemarine

Private
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2012
Anyone know who makes a forged upper with a 20 moa rail (built in) they will sell stripped?

Thanks!

I can't think of a single one. The only one I know that does that at all is Larue (10moa) and I don't believe they sell their OBR uppers stripped anyhow. Most AR15 receivers require a cantilever mount as it is when attaching a scope, and those are more than plentiful in 20moa fashion. Additionally, if you have a canted base and run a 1x optic on it, you can run into problems that way with the dot/reticle not being centered in the optic throwing potential distortion and multi-plane viewing issues into play. Finally, two different planes on a full length top rail, if you go that way with the forearm, would cause further issues or just plain look silly.

I recommend sticking with a standard flattop upper.

oops!

Anyone know who makes a forged upper with a 20 moa rail (built in) they will sell stripped?

Thanks!

OK, so I only checked out your thread because I misread the title. I'm actually here to see what the a "Frog Striped Upper" with 20MOA rails would look like.
:p