• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1 Approval... 1 1/2 months!!!

-Nick-

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2011
Wow... I e-filed my SBR Form 1 on 6/26/2014 and it just came back approved today 8/7/2014!!! They said 6 months...

I had one come back quickly also. A Form 1 SBR submitted on 6/28 and approved and in hand on 8/4. 35 days isn't half bad.

Now if they could get Form 4's on e-file in the same amount of time...

Now if they could get Form 4's on e-file in the same amount of time...

I submitted a Form 1 on 25 Jun and it was approved on 03 AUG but it had the "DRAFT" watermark on it. I used the "Ask the Experts" a couple of times but no response. I never received a confirmation e-mail either. I finally called them Friday and they gave me a specific e-mail address. I e-mailed all the info to include a copy of the approved Form with the DRAFT watermark on it and I received a response early Saturday morning from the Section Chief of the BATFE and the new approved form was signed by her. That is service!

11.5" SBR Mega lower and Mega billet upper. Now I have to order a barrel and handguard.

Mine didn't have a draft mark that I could see. I heard a rumor that the PDF they send is all you get now and that they don't even actually send the stamp anymore.

No rumor. PDF is it.

That's not good dude... The PDF could easily be forged, or worse yet you have to prove you didn't forge it if somehow paperwork gets lost on the other side. At least with a real stamp and actual signature (non-digital) there's legal assurances. They should at least issue a statement to LEO's so they know that's what's happening now. I'm happy it's faster now and they provide and instant digital copy so no waiting for USPS, but I think they should still be required to send the actual stamp since technically we are paying for it.

Mine came back that fast too.. but it was disapproved.....I put my name in instead of the trust name is the reciepent box.GOnna redo tomorrow.

Eforms less then 30 days, Jul 18 Submitted, Approved Aug 14. That's the SHIT!!!

Come on and get the new Eforms system on line for Form 3 & 4's

Rumor has it they are redoing the system and don't expect any other forms to be available until some time in 2015.

At least that's what I was told by the person I was on the phone/e-mailing with for a few hours when they were trying to fox my issue with the vanishing E-form 1 from my account. (Which is never going to reappear.)

SBS submitted June 24 approved August 14. Things are looking up! Too bad we are looking at least into next calendar year for form 4's to be back on efile.

I just got the email today. Submitted 06/24/14, approved 08/15/14. Less than two months. Let's hope this becomes the new normal.

Last I talked to someone over at the ATF about it they were saying the beginning of next year for the new electronic system. But with that said their speed has certainly increased. Most people are seeing 5-7 months for paper form 4's right now.

I submitted an electronic Form 1 on July 25th and got it back August 18. I thought it was a fluke. I'm glad others are getting theirs quick too. Now if they would just open the e-file back up for Form 4's I'd be a happy camper.