• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1 efile wait times?

Apparently that lost office in Martinsburg is notorious for losing shit. Can I call the ATF NFA branch and ask them if they received my cards?

Apparently that lost office in Martinsburg is notorious for losing shit. Can I call the ATF NFA branch and ask them if they received my cards?

You didnt sent them via a method with tracking? If so, you can see if they received them. I always send mine USPS Priority flat rate envelope. Says right there when delivered if they received them.

Just got my approval Thursday from my 2/10/20 efile and they received my prints 2/13/20. Approved 3/12/20

Reactions: Lunchbox27
That’s exactly what I used. It should have been delivered on March 12. The tracking number on March 12 said “out for delivery”. And since then the tracking number says “ALERT awaiting delivery scan”. Whatever the fuck that means. Tried calling the last post office it was at and nobody has answered the phone for 3 days. And apparently that post office is notorious for horrendous customer service

Reactions: 308sako
Sound like you have 2 options.
1)Wait for USPS to fix their fuck up which may happen today, or never
2)reprint and resend, which after a few days past original delivery date is what I would do.

I had my bow lost in the USPS system for 6 weeks when it should have been here in 3 days. I had all but written it off and then it showed up at the door one day.

I had a customer box get to them with no contents 2 moths ago. Its amazing that shit gets scanned between 6 locations. At what point do you realize there is an empty box coming off your truck and unboxed items floating around. Im still trying to get the items back.. I sent new shit to the customer. They chose parcel select, so no insurance. I took that option off my site as USPS seems to not give a fuck about those pieces since there is no recourse.

All you Effers SUCK! I filed paper trust 2 stamp Aug last year. Called this week, said "pending", "takes 10 months". Effing ATF too...
I had 2 Form 4s in the process at the time, they would NOT even consider combining them. Good God the wait sucks!

“This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED”

Three weeks, even after screwing up the submission process. Contacted by email & had to resubmit the 5320.23, approved the following morning.

This is how the government should work.

“This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to APPROVED”

Three weeks, even after screwing up the submission process. Contacted by email & had to resubmit the 5320.23, approved the following morning.

Yep, it is. My last one was smooth as silk and now I can't get past the first question on a form 1 without it booting me back to the log in screen. WTF!

Can someone else try real quick and see if its just me? Im getting booted back to login when I select "individual" and click next.

Same thing happened to me. One box was not checked on the my 5320.23 (not sure how). Mine took 4 weeks 4 days, but I did make my own new model #. They said that might take "extra" time. Did you use a pre made model number?

Model: .22 CAL SILENCER
Serial Number: Made up

My mistake was uploading the wrong document for the 5320. Resubmitted the correct form and was approved within 12 hours.

gotcha, I think my extra time may have been from making up a new model number.

but it was just too good not to:

Model: Colby Jack

Got my .22 quiet bore can approved today. Didn't expect it quite this early - and especially not on a Sunday.

Form1 Individual submitted Feb. 27th, so 24 days.

Got my .22 quiet bore can approved today. Didn't expect it quite this early - and especially not on a Sunday.

Form1 Individual submitted Feb. 27th, so 24 days.

Mine should be approved sometime this week (3/2), by these numbers (SBR).

Too bad every range is closed around me for now due to the Kung Flu.
#firstworldproblems

Anybody able to submit one in the last few days? I keep getting booted back to log in when I answer the first question. I've tried several times per day the last few days.

F1 for a QB 45 cal solvent trap
Trust with 1 RP
Submitted: 2/28/2020
Prints received: 3/9/2020
Approved: 3/24/2020

My prints were also received on the 9th. [staring at e-mail on computer screen now]

Just saw a guy on IG got a same day approval on a Form 1. :oops:

Screenshot_20200325-134304_Instagram.jpg

Just did a form 1 for a CZ scorpion Evo on March 24. Mailed prints and cover letter today.
This is the first form 1 I’ve done since Obummer changed the rules for trusts.

Say whaaaaat?! Can you upload a print card now? It says on the cover letter you have to mail 2 sets. I submitted another on on 3/23 and they should have my prints tomorrow. See what happens I guess.

None of the ATF workers wanna be home with their kids. "Uhhhh, gotta work late honey, form 1's and 4 backed up you know..."

Either that or no one has been submitting since the TP crisis.

Man... up loading print cards would be SWEET. Just think, before we all die, they'll have e-form for Form 4's and it'll take less than 60 days to complete.

Say whaaaaat?! Can you upload a print card now? It says on the cover letter you have to mail 2 sets. I submitted another on on 3/23 and they should have my prints tomorrow. See what happens I guess.

None of the ATF workers wanna be home with their kids. "Uhhhh, gotta work late honey, form 1's and 4 backed up you know..."

Either that or no one has been submitting since the TP crisis.
Someone here recently mentioned scanning their prints and uploading them.

Thats what I thought too.

How did this dude get it back in one day? Hand deliver prints? Brother works at ATF? Maybe its bullshit?

Seriously. Mine came back in 2.5 weeks and I thought that was fast.

Efiled on March 9th...approved March 28th. However I haven't received my paper copy of my stamp in the mail yet. Typically how long does it take from the time of approval until you receive your stamp in the mail?

Efiled on March 9th...approved March 28th. However I haven't received my paper copy of my stamp in the mail yet. Typically how long does it take from the time of approval until you receive your stamp in the mail?

Log-In to the e-file site, and click on submitted forms, then click the eye-ball thing and view the form, and you’ll be able view the Form 1 5320.1 and print it. I can’t remember if they mailed me a copy or if they emailed it. I did however just print out some of my approved 5320.1’s for my form 1’s that way though right off the ATF efile website

They email it for you to print. Ive never gotten a paper copy doing efile.

I figure for the $200 they could at least mail a cool stamp like the duck stamp but its getting more and more rare.

In CO, the state waterfowl stamp you have to buy to hunt costs extra now if you want the" stamp". Last time I asked, the lady at the counter says, "yes, you bought the stamp but its extra if you want it, it says you bought it in the computer and thats what matters."

That said, it is nice not to have to carry "THE stamp" and that you can have several small print paper copies of the approvals paperwork around as well as the e copy on a phone. I figure if they send an e copy as the official approval that should suffice if checked.

Thanks guys. First time I efiled. I’m used to doing it the “old fashioned” way

I just got the e-mail for a Form-1 approval for another bang-stick-muffler!

They received the fingerprints on March 9th. Approved today, April 13th.

F1 for a QB 9mm cal solvent trap
Trust with 1 RP
Submitted: 4/6/2020
Prints received: 4/9/2020
Approved: 4/23/2020

Submitted 3/23
prints 3/26
Approved 4/28

Seems to be running the gamut right now from less than 10 days to 50+. Seems like a couple months ago it was a pretty consistent 30-35 days.

I had my bow lost in the USPS system for 6 weeks when it should have been here in 3 days. I had all but written it off and then it showed up at the door one day.
A bow huh? I had a recored can disappear in the USPS system for about a week. The SOT gave them a call about the contents of the package and it magically got delivered 3 days later.

A bow huh? I had a recored can disappear in the USPS system for about a week. The SOT gave them a call about the contents of the package and it magically got delivered 3 days later.

Yep. Big hard case with my name and address on it in two spots and two ups shipping labels on it. I had written it off as gone forever after about a month and then a couple weeks later it was on the doorstep when I got home. No explanation, just there. I was actually out shopping for a new one when it showed up. LOL.

Got approval in less than 3 weeks.

Form 1 for a QB 9mm Solvent Trap
E-Filed April 2, mailed fingerprints 4 days later.
Received approval on April 22

Anyone else have any trouble entering the FMI code after the manufacturer code?

I've tried on several different browsers with no luck. Every time it says No Options Available.

Edit: got it figured out

Last edited:
Anyone else have any trouble entering the FMI code after the manufacturer code?

I've tried on several different browsers with no luck. Every time it says No Options Available.

Edit: got it figured out

What did you do to fix it?