• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Form 1 efile wait times?

E-filed my latest Form 1 for an SBR - exactly 2 weeks ( emailed on 7/20, prints mailed next day - got the email approval on 08/03 ). (y) Still don't understand why it takes 6 months for a Form 4.

Reactions: FuhQ
eFiled for both SBR and suppressor on July 18. Got both approvals back today = 22 days.

I'm impressed.

Whoa! That's awesome ! I sure. Hope my next 2 go like that. Just sent em via SS a week ago

This is what @TXAZ really looks like. And you wonder why it only took 22 days:)

dcbkwyi-2efa00ab-b856-47d5-8950-a882c846daac.jpg

I just put in two more form1's. I included my UPIN this time so hopefully it's quicker than my last one.

8/5 - Suppressor SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS
8/6 - SBR SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS
8/9 - Fingerprints delivered to NFA Division
Both forms approved this morning, 8/20.

11 days from receipt of fingerprints. Now if they could get my form4 finished that would be great.

Reactions: AMGtuned
I am in the process but can't figure out how to download my trust. I have tried several times but when I go to the next step is shows electronic document with a big red X
Any help would be appreciated or a link in laymen's dumbass form.
TIA

the red x's mean your files uploaded , your gtg
I am in the process but can't figure out how to download my trust. I have tried several times but when I go to the next step is shows electronic document with a big red X
Any help would be appreciated or a link in laymen's dumbass form.
TIA

the red x's mean your files uploaded , your gtg
X Must attach documentation of the existence of the legal entity or 24 Month Exemption document.
What really gets me is I did before, two times to be exact.

That didn't work I have the trust in PDF but the file is more than 3MB even when I compress I don't know how to separate the pages into two files. Maybe go back and scan it in again to three different files? Or fuck it file as a individual. After I die who gives a shit.

...the trust in PDF but the file is more than 3MB even when I compress I don't know how to separate the pages into two files. Maybe go back and scan it in again to three different files? Or fuck it file as a individual. After I die who gives a shit.
You can print one page at a time and change from your printer to adobe or cute pdf

This will allow you to "print" a single page or whatever portion you like

When it tries to "print" all it does is ask you where to save it to

Shoot me a personal message if it doesn't make sense I'll give you a call if it helps

X Must attach documentation of the existence of the legal entity or 24 Month Exemption document.
What really gets me is I did before, two times to be exact.

That didn't work I have the trust in PDF but the file is more than 3MB even when I compress I don't know how to separate the pages into two files. Maybe go back and scan it in again to three different files? Or fuck it file as a individual. After I die who gives a shit.
I used a service that does that for people filing form 1's. I'm not v try good with that stuff which is why the form one process took me so long. It was $10 but worth it. To just get that thing done with that awful site.

Going on my third month here.

Edit: Submitted SBR form 1 on 4 Sept. 2021, just got it this morning, 29 December, 2021. Wow...
Submitted suppressor form 1 on 5 september 2021, just got it back 5 January 2022. 4 full months. Was told it should be 1 month lol. Again, wow.

Last edited:
They got my finger print cards 11/04/21 stamp came 11/26/21 Didn't no they worked on Black Friday but I guess they do. Now waiting on Quietbore ordered 30 cal. kit the 26th had question about discount, emailed them on the 30th emailed again on the 4th still no answer. I guess that 1-2 day response time is just hype. I'm old school. Americans in general have may have accepted poor service, but I have not.

16 & 19 days for two of the three applications in November; still waiting on the third but it's only on Day 23.

Filed November 1st
Fingerprints in mail November 5th
Approved November 24th

It should also be pointed out that I had forgotten to send in prints for an application from late August. Dropped that cover letter in with the letters and prints from my latest applications, and it was quickly approved. I don't recommend this approach for others :LOL:

It should also be pointed out that I had forgotten to send in prints for an application from late August. Dropped that cover letter in with the letters and prints from my latest applications, and it was quickly approved. I don't recommend this approach for others :LOL:
They just denied my form 1 because I didn't sign somewhere. I digitally signed though when I did the efile so I'm not sure what the deal. Really sucks I'm going to have to redo the whole thing

They just denied my form 1 because I didn't sign somewhere. I digitally signed though when I did the efile so I'm not sure what the deal. Really sucks I'm going to have to redo the whole thing

You have to print put and sign the 5320 responsible person, scan back in and attach....

That sucks....I've done that before, twice now on efile form 1.....both times the examiner emailed me directly to inform me and didn't deny... I logged back into my efile account, went to attached documents section, deleted the unsigned 5320....and uploaded the signed one...

I then replied to the examiner email apologizing for my fuck up.and informed them the signed form has already been uploaded.

Within minutes, both times, I got my approval email.

I would call in and see if you can speak to your examiner or an examiner to see if they will allow you re-upload the signed form....but with being denied already....idk if they will allow it....I had a buddy who called and spoke to an examiner for same reason and got denied...they said they couldnt do anything with the denied application but to submit a new one, pay the $200 and email them the new submittal# and they approved it right away.

So it doesn't hurt to call and ask to speak to an examiner....

You have to print put and sign the 5320 responsible person, scan back in and attach....

That sucks....I've done that before, twice now on efile form 1.....both times the examiner emailed me directly to inform me and didn't deny... I logged back into my efile account, went to attached documents section, deleted the unsigned 5320....and uploaded the signed one...

I then replied to the examiner email apologizing for my fuck up.and informed them the signed form has already been uploaded.

Within minutes, both times, I got my approval email.

I would call in and see if you can speak to your examiner or an examiner to see if they will allow you re-upload the signed form....but with being denied already....idk if they will allow it....I had a buddy who called and spoke to an examiner for same reason and got denied...they said they couldnt do anything with the denied application but to submit a new one, pay the $200 and email them the new submittal# and they approved it right away.

So it doesn't hurt to call and ask to speak to an examiner....
I did call, she said because the review person disapproved it like a dick, I have to redo the entire thing

That sucks. They wouldn't even let you speak to an examiner to send the newly submitted # so they could approve it right away?
She wouldn't do anything. She said "if it's been disapproved, you will have to start over"

I did 7 eForm-1’s — all for SBRs — submitted on April 8. The last time I did multiples, they all came back within a few days of each other.

Not this time!

I got ONE back on May 11. Just got ONE more back on June 1. Still waiting on the other FIVE and just passed 60 days.

Also, I’m 4 months and counting on eForm-4’s.

Submitted two eform 4s Feb 17th. Trust with no extra responsible parties. So I’m at the 120 day mark. Have a buddy that submitted his about the same time is also at 120 and counting.

Last edited:
Submitted two eform 4s April 17th. Trust with no extra responsible parties. So I’m at the 120 day mark. Have a buddy that submitted his about the same time is also at 120 and counting.
April 17?

That’s less than 60 days. (?)

Submitted April 25. Prints received on the 29th. Was told would take 60 days today when I called. Good to see you guys getting yours quick 😩 Hopefully soon on my end.

• Sad
Reactions: E. Bryant
I had purchased 2 cans a month apart just picked up 1 of my cans.
When I opened the box it was the one I bought second, so the first one is still in jail.
Can 1 - 2/7/23, still pending.
Can 2 - 3/7/23, approved 9/13/23

Reactions: French1966
I’m going to have to read back through on how to check. I’ve had two in jail since January.
Form 1? =log onto your ATF form account, it will show the status, look under " in process"

Form 4?= as I understand, your dealer should show it as the same and it's just a waiting game. Just to be sure, you've certified it? You should eb hearing soon if submitted in January, 7-10 months seem to be the norm.

Have one pending from 2/2 and the other from 7/12ish.....gonna get ahold of my local Congressman when I get back home next week. Shit is ridiculous.
A form 4 or form 1? Lots of form 4 dates being mixed into this FORM 1 thread. If you have a form one pending from 2/2 Id definitely be making some calls. If its a form 4 keep waiting, you aint there yet. They are running 7-12 months. 9-10 being average. 7 is fast.

Just to make things more complicated. I took the can home. Test fitting on all the muzzle devices (4). 1 didn’t fit on right, made the mistake of pushing. (Don’t do this). Then it wasn’t coming off. Allot of pulling and rocking until it came off.
Took it off the barrel and returned it to the shop I bought it from. As I had bought (3) 1/2x28 muzzle devices to have ready. 1’s a 300 blackout with a 5/8x24 that I was able to use from the box.

A form 4 or form 1? Lots of form 4 dates being mixed into this FORM 1 thread. If you have a form one pending from 2/2 Id definitely be making some calls. If its a form 4 keep waiting, you aint there yet. They are running 7-12 months. 9-10 being average. 7 is fast.
Paid form1. I'll be heading home tonight and contacting my local Congressman Monday.