• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors form 1/form 4 wait times

Filed form 4 on a trust back in March - stamp arrived today 8.5 months. It's a Rugged Surge.

Heard from my suppressor dealer last Friday, thought I was picking my can up when I seen his name on my phone. (been waiting sense Jan.) Not meant to be, he told me they lost my fingerprint cards so I had to redo them and send them back in yesterday. Thanks FBI, ATF

That should NOT bump you to the back of the line. They will likely process your shit when they get the prints in the mail. I say this because on my first form 4 back in 2011, I made an error on my trust and had to fix it. They processed it as soon as I sent in the amendments.

This thread is not exactly giving me the warm and fuzzy's. The ATF cashed the check for my latest form 4 on 6/8/17. I was optimistic that I would receive the stamp in the next month or so. Based on what I am reading here I am beginning to think that is not a possibility.

Not so fast my friend.

form 4 checked cashed 6/8/17
approved 11/7/17
received 11/20/17

form 4 individual.

from the time of ordering a can through silencershop (i took another week to get my fingerprints to them) I waited 5 months 14 days before i had my individual f4 back and the can in my hand.. i submitted in April.

I filed individual back in April. Cashed 4/22. The wait hasn’t been too bad until you start reading all of the submissions from people receiving their can 4 and 5 months on a wait time. I feel for you guys doing trusts and going damn near a year.

Everybody is saying they are getting approvals back from mid-late june but when i called yesterday to check the status of my form 4 individual the lady told me they are just now processing mar-april for individual and nov-dec 2016 for trusts... my check was cashed like 8/20/2017 so i know i have at least another month before i should really be getting anxious about the call to pick it up but it kinda worried me getting conflicting info from the lady at atf... im just ready to get my can lol... i was told that by Thanksgiving the atf would be processing june-july and their times would be drastically dropping off by a local shop that does a lot of form 4’s. Maybe i can have my can by early Jan.

Here are the stats from my 1st Post 41F submission

Individual Form 4-Submitted through Silencer Shop Kiosk
Silencerco Saker 762 ASR

Mailed : 06/16/2017
Check Cashed : 06/25/2017
Approved: 11/29/2017
Stamp Received :12/14/2017

I have one other can in jail with an October 30 pending date , check cashed October 27 , that was submitted through the Silencershop on October 05.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Everybody is saying they are getting approvals back from mid-late june but when i called yesterday to check the status of my form 4 individual the lady told me they are just now processing mar-april for individual and nov-dec 2016 for trusts... my check was cashed like 8/20/2017 so i know i have at least another month before i should really be getting anxious about the call to pick it up but it kinda worried me getting conflicting info from the lady at atf... im just ready to get my can lol... i was told that by Thanksgiving the atf would be processing june-july and their times would be drastically dropping off by a local shop that does a lot of form 4’s. Maybe i can have my can by early Jan.

On her side they may only be getting to March and April. Mine was from early to mid June and received the stamp in late November. It's just luck of the draw.

Yeah true, im trying to patiently wait but its getting harder lol

I just ordered my first suppressor, YHM Phantom QD 5.56. It was sent from the online shop to my local dealer in two days. Guess that's pretty quick. Now I go over and do the local paperwork then off to ATF....

Just got two individual Form 1's approved in the mail. Submitted 09.01.17 for Wilson Combat SBR's; 9 mm and 6.8 SPC II. 5 months is pretty nice when I was thinking summer / fall 2018 ! IF anyone is listening at BATFE - Thanks. MAGA.

Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 8.03.03 PM.png

IMG_6364test copy.jpg

Last edited: