• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Formal Announcement

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
I am not, now, or probably ever be…..

Running under either the Republican, Democratic or Independent Ticket for the Office Of the President of the United States

As possibly one of the ten or twenty indidividuals who have not Formally Announced (most of which are either part of this forum or members of my family, close and extended) would the rest of you who are running please note…..You may NOT feel free to ask for money or take my time telling how bad all the other candidates are.

I know who I am going to vote for, All members of our family Have Found JESUS, and unless you are bringing free beer, good steaks, a free range membership or deer lease membership, PLEASE LEAVE. ) pretty much copied from a popular sign (

Little early to be drinking on Friday...Unless...
7pkhe1.jpg

Here is a legitimate thought. Fellows come into that office with incomes and total worth not much more than a slightly better than average joe. Leave office not only as multi-millionaires if not outright Billionaires (all on a salary of $147,000.00 per year)

People like that skinny little worthless SOB (whose initials are MD) start beer swizzling, and wearing a dress bring in over one mil per year…Kind a makes a fellow wonder if

I’ll leave it there; I’m sticking to my first post…I’m Not Running! I don’t care how much wealth a crooked politician who is also a sexual deviant could amass

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I need to know your stance on cyclists using public roads before I don't vote for you.
View attachment 8163824
I believe that all motor vehicles owned and operated by drivers who do not drink or do so responsibly and have never had a DWI should have their vehicles confiscated immediately. If it will save just one cyclist, it will be worth it.

I believe that all motor vehicles owned and operated by drivers who do not drink or do so responsibly and have never had a DWI should have their vehicles confiscated immediately. If it will save just one cyclist, it will be worth it.

I'm safe.

I am not, now, or probably ever be…..

Running under either the Republican, Democratic or Independent Ticket for the Office Of the President of the United States

As possibly one of the ten or twenty indidividuals who have not Formally Announced (most of which are either part of this forum or members of my family, close and extended) would the rest of you who are running please note…..You may NOT feel free to ask for money or take my time telling how bad all the other candidates are.

I know who I am going to vote for, All members of our family Have Found JESUS, and unless you are bringing free beer, good steaks, a free range membership or deer lease membership, PLEASE LEAVE. ) pretty much copied from a popular sign (
I've read some of your post. You wouldn't qualify for office, if you wanted to run. Standard IQ must be "dumbfuck" or less!

I don't vote, so you won't ever get my vote no matter what you promise. :D
Sometimes I actually cycle to the poling place, but most times I drive. (You should see the looks I get in cycling kit).

Too the point, I vote and vote often and almost always wonder, why I wasted the fuel to make the six mile drive. I am becoming more and more disillusioned with the current ethic’s standards of the ones running the elections, especially in certain swing states.

Here’s the problem, considering all that are running, leaving very few to vote, If you write me in and I write me in, those two votes will assure that I will be in the runoff.
I will write you in too. When you win, we can discuss kick backs and insider trading.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
Here’s the problem, considering all that are running, leaving very few to vote, If you write me in and I write me in, those two votes will assure that I will be in the runoff.
I wrote myself in for county delegate a few years ago. I won. 😂

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
still looking for the blind monkey flinging crap that I feel comfortable voting for .but I know he is out there . he is neigher a dim or a rip he is just mad and has a ton of shit to fling around .

If you don’t vote, you have no right to complain. That’s really the only reason to expend the fuel.