• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former Marine pilot who runs flying company called 'Top Gun Tasmania' is arrested by federal police in Australia for working with China

I agree but I still say a traitor is a damn traitor.
1666881908650.png

Reactions: tomcatmv
IRR lasts an additional 4 years for enlisted. After that you are formally separated from IRR have no special status over any other civilian. HOWEVER, if you have Secret, Top Secret, Color Codes, or NTK intelligence information you are NEVER released from keeping that secret unless the government itself declassifies those secrets. That lasts forever. I was also told on separation debrief, specifically, never to visit North Korea, Iran, or Cuba.
I've seen lots of the stuff that I stamped "Top Secret" 25 or 30 yrs ago - be fully disclosed on the Discover channel. We cannot be the ones to declassify anything or talk about it - but apparently somebody else gets to.

Reactions: Fig
Exactly. "China is our MORTAL ENEMY!" says the guy typing his post on a Chinese made computer before he goes and sits on a Chinese made couch to watch football on his Chinese made TV.

BTW our "Mortal Enemy" is in DC and they are called Democrats.
Humans collectively work best when they are given an "Us vs Them" situation. Our government knows this. So they always have to have somebody listed as an enemy to justify the shit they do. China, Russia, Cuba, NK, Iran.... the list goes on forever.

Sorry but my pessimism is showing.
If any individual in any country gets arrested for "working with China" it's only because they have circumvented the established chain of graft and the person in the gubmint (the big guy) who's not getting their cut has dropped the hammer.

That's what I think too, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy was training foreign pilots via our tax dollars at one time.

Humans collectively work best when they are given an "Us vs Them" situation. Our government knows this. So they always have to have somebody listed as an enemy to justify the shit they do. China, Russia, Cuba, NK, Iran.... the list goes on forever.
Well to add to that list: Parents who want to control their kids' education, MAGA people, anyone that doesn't buy into the "green movement", gun owners, conservatives in general...etc.
Our worst enemy is the swamp and rot in DC and their NWO puppeteers.

Reactions: MadDuner
Only an idiot underestimates the giant threat that China is to not only us but to the entire free world. That's not under debate.

The issue is here the extra national arrest of a foreign national by the United States government in total secrecy.

Patriot Act........
Make it up as you go, find your FISA judge.. If he renounced his US citizenship (which doesn't mean crap when Obama drones you); US law won't apply to him.
As we've seen, law doesn't apply evenly to all people.

so, was the Gov mad because they weren't getting a cut?
I'll leave this here.

Britain sent RAF Top Guns to Beijing to teach military pilots while PLA cadets received officer training in the UK under Tory policy​

Hows about the British pilots contracting through a company in South Africa training Chinese Pilot? Making close to 300k a year.

Commies seem to grasp capitalism.
They train chicom airline pilots right here in NorCal.....absolute shit show with these marble filled mouth f'ers jabbering on the radio. Absolutely can't understand a thing they say. I'm really surprised there hasn't been an accident.

• Wow
Reactions: GreenGO Juan