• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former PM of Japan Shinzo Abe Assassinated

Sako man

profesional dilettante
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2012
    Galactic Sector ZZ9 Alpha Xray Plural.
    Looks like he has passed away according to news in Japan. This report is probably behind a few hours. Abe's assassin used an improvised shotgun. Very sad, he wanted Japan to have it's own military again and be less dependent, but stay ally with the US. It's likely he was killed by a Pro China liberal. So much for gun control in Japan!

Last edited:
    None of the reports I've seen (officially) said he has died. That said it does look really bad.

Also where did you get the info about the shooter being pro-China?

It was this gun: home made shotgun? Or 3D printed?
    Zw8HSG8.jpg

Reactions: Jack's Dad
    None of the reports I've seen (officially) said he has died. That said it does look really bad.

Also where did you get the info about the shooter being pro-China?
    Pro-Chinese Japanese?Something something 1937 Nanjing...

He was the president of the liberal democratic party according to the inter webs, why would his own people try to kill him?

Be interesting to see how the whole shooter background plays out…

Lone nut? Meds? Political affiliation.

Somehow I think this is going to be worse than it initially sounds. Have that bad feeling like the day when the Talibans assassinated Massoud.

Just an initial reaction. Based on no facts, but first thoughts after reading about it. Let’s hope not.

Sirhr

he wanted Japan to have it's own military again

Japan doesn't have its own military? That's news to me, after playing war games with their Navy back in 1990 - 1992

Lots of firepower in this video, for a country that "doesn't have its own military"

BTW you used "it's" as a possessive, which is gramatically incorrect.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Mike Casselton
    Current US Ambassador to Japan is Rahm Emanuel…. Why is it that everywhere he shows up, things go to shit instantly?

Well, now no one is talking about Biden selling our strategic petroleum reserves to a Chinese company his son is part-owner of.

Just ‘sayin.

Sirhr
    amazing right!!!!!!!! how is this not the biggest story with the laptop????????

So I saw another video that shows the first shot and based on the smoke it was basically a large black powder derringer electronically triggered by the battery pack underneath.

Chinese language radio news reporting it as powder taken from match-heads and the projectiles were a mixture of hexnuts, ball bearings, and nails all wadded up and packed in. As crude as that 'gonne' was, it took some work to assemble. If there is a ray of light from this, it is to show that even if Shinzo Abe is not safe in Japan, nobody is anywhere in the world. So politicians who want to pursue questionable agendas do so at their own risk, and just like taking experimental gene therapy shots, the "rewards" might come into fruition suddenly and without warning.

He was the president of the liberal democratic party according to the inter webs, why would his own people try to kill him?

You're making the common mistake many Americans do when looking at politics in other countries.
    You're assuming that the labels used in the USA are what everybody around the world uses.

Just for fun, go look at the parties in Australia and their names and then their positions..
    Or try the ones in England.
    That's just the ones that are native English, then you get other countries and the names are translated from the local language to English and lose much of the fine cultural details in the words during translation.

Japan doesn't have its own military? That's news to me, after playing war games with their Navy back in 1990 - 1992

Lots of firepower in this video, for a country that "doesn't have its own military"

BTW you used "it's" as a possessive, which is gramatically incorrect.

If you were there than you probably know that after WW2 Japan was not allowed to militarize, but they built a massive defense "police" force. It's verbiage. Abe wanted to ratify the militarization documents. So yes they have a military, however he wanted to grow it against the looming threat of China. He also wanted Nukes... so yeah

Pro-Chinese Japanese?Something something 1937 Nanjing...

Just parroting some info from a Telagram guy in Japan. I don't know if it's true. But liberal there has a different context then how I meant it. It's conjecture at this point.

Reactions: akmike47
    If you were there than you probably know that after WW2 Japan was not allowed to militarize, but they built a massive defense "police" force. It's verbiage. Abe wanted to ratify the militarization documents. So yes they have a military, however he wanted to grow it against the looming threat of China. He also wanted Nukes... so yeah

The Japanese Defense Forces are about as far from a "police" force as one can get. It is a legitimate armed force on par with any army, navy, or air force in the world.

The Japanese Constitution, and laws enacted by the Japanese National Diet, restrict it to missions congruent with the defense of Japanese sovereignty and severely restrict its actions away from Japanese territory. Those restrictions in no way, shape, or form, diminish their professionalism, skill at arms, or ability to severely fuck anyone up who needs it.

Having corrected you twice now, please explain to us in adult words what the fuck this "Abe wanted to ratify the militarization documents" actually means.

The Japanese Defense Forces are about as far from a "police" force as one can get. It is a legitimate armed force on par with any army, navy, or air force in the world.

The Japanese Constitution, and laws enacted by the Japanese National Diet, restrict it to missions congruent with the defense of Japanese sovereignty and severely restrict its actions away from Japanese territory. Those restrictions in no way, shape, or form, diminish their professionalism, skill at arms, or ability to severely fuck anyone up who needs it.

Having corrected you twice now, please explain to us in adult words what the fuck this "Abe wanted to ratify the militarization documents" actually means.
    Ok, now your being a nit picky little bitch. This is what I'm referring too.

Better tend to that rash on your vagina.

Terrible loss for the Japanese and the world at large. Abe-san retired early due to health problems, but continued to campaign for others. In light of the incredible vacuum that is current US leadership, one hopes that Japan, and South Korea and even Taiwan, have quietly developed nuke programs, because we sure as hell won't use ours with potato at the helm.

World wars are triggered by stuff like this, even if the shooter wasn't connected to belligerents.

Ok, now your being a nit picky little bitch. This is what I'm referring too.

Better tend to that rash on your vagina.

You are an incredible simpleton if you believe anything in that article.

The Japanese Self Defense Forces are 100% military forces, with weapons as advanced as our own's, military uniforms, rank, and structure. The name means nothing other than a political disguise.

The statement that they possess no weapons with offensive capabilities is also another ridiculous statement from idiots who clearly have never served in any armed force.

The only thing that needs to change to make this Japanese submarine an offensive weapon is to order its CO to sink Chinese ships on sight without provocation.
    fc14479e-d258-4676-89dc-82b79217c597_1.c49a52f392373b3b061854d52a6e59fa.jpeg

This might shed some light on why some nutjob might want Abe dead

My statement is accurate, and the article you just posted says exactly that. So you should read your own material that cooperated exactly what I'm saying. Thank you for making my point for me. Did you even bother to read it?

Face it, you are just an argumentative asshole.

Self Defense Force, but changed their policy to where they could deploy forces outside the country. Since 1991, the Japan Self-Defense Forces have conducted international activities to provide support for peacekeeping missions and disaster relief efforts as well as to help prevent conflict and terrorism

The Mitsubishi F-15J/DJ Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather air superiority fighter based on the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle in use by the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF). The F-15J was produced under license by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The subsequent F-15DJ and F-15J Kai variants were also produced.[citation needed] Japan is the largest customer of the F-15 Eagle outside the United States.[2] In addition to combat, F-15DJ roles include training. The F-15J Kai is a modernized version of the F-15J.
    450px-A_Japan_Air_Self_Defense_Force_F-15_%28modified%29.jpg
    292301304_160262716557420_310074922334182636_n.jpg

Last edited:
    Self Defense Force, but changed their policy to where they could deploy forces outside the country. Since 1991, the Japan Self-Defense Forces have conducted international activities to provide support for peacekeeping missions and disaster relief efforts as well as to help prevent conflict and terrorism

The Mitsubishi F-15J/DJ Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather air superiority fighter based on the McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagle in use by the Japan Air Self-Defense Force (JASDF). The F-15J was produced under license by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. The subsequent F-15DJ and F-15J Kai variants were also produced.[citation needed] Japan is the largest customer of the F-15 Eagle outside the United States.[2] In addition to combat, F-15DJ roles include training. The F-15J Kai is a modernized version of the F-15J.
    450px-A_Japan_Air_Self_Defense_Force_F-15_%28modified%29.jpg
    Abe was pushing for a more robust Air Force and secured for funding of the Japanese X-2 5th generation fighter from Mitaubishi. Pretty advanced avionics, and weapon systems.

It was this gun: home made shotgun? Or 3D printed?
    Zw8HSG8.jpg

To all those who say gun control “works”

Never mind the whole CDC study that said guns save more than they take.

So what is the take on this guy getting his card pulled, not super up on Japan issues, was he a good guy who met a bad end, or a shit bird who the worlds better without?

Reactions: RUTGERS95