• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former PM of Japan Shinzo Abe Assassinated

Ok, now your being a nit picky little bitch. This is what I'm referring too.

Better tend to that rash on your vagina.

We’ll huh, I’m sure there’s lots missing from that article, but sounds like he was doing well for Japan. With all the shitbird “leaders” in this world, seems like tons more who were more deserving of a bad end.

See, they banned katana swords in Japan and someone homemade a weapon to kill someone.

Got him with the ol slam gun Death wish 3 style
B4A0EC68-14BA-43D4-B76C-8625F833C86A.jpeg

Reactions: 308pirate
So what is the take on this guy getting his card pulled, not super up on Japan issues, was he a good guy who met a bad end, or a shit bird who the worlds better without?
If you are referring to Abe? Outwardly he wanted to work with other nations... Not China. He was pro west and Trump considered him a key ally, they got along fairly well. Internally he was very nationalistic however got some heat as he loosened emigration policy as Japan is shrinking and needs to bolster it's work force. This is really a thing, while I worked in Tokyo and Fukaoka in 2001-02 the Japanese were very hospitable, but it was super clear they didn't want any foreigners in their country long term, so basically do your job and then get the fuck out. Abe was trying to change that somewhat. By no means would I consider him a shit or a globalist, he wanted what was best for Japan. Kinda a Japan first mentality with the exception of wanting to bring in skilled labor.

Key word "skilled" labour, not mass emigration. I'll add, we could only dream of leadership like that right now. For the most part he was loved and adored by the Japanese and secured a lot of power by working with people, and doing what was best for the country.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the guy was able to get so close to Abe. I know he is not the current president but he surely still has a security detail with him.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I'm surprised the guy was able to get so close to Abe. I know he is not the current president but he surely still has a security detail with him.
Videos show the security detail taking the shooter down like a ton of bricks... Sorry, Blicks.

Anyway, why would they need a massive security detail in a 100 percent compliant society where there are zero guns, noone can have a knife over a few inches long, and even the President probably knows Ninja shit...

Suspect that the whole 'security detail' thing will change in Japan now!

Sirhr

PS. That gun is fantastic! Match heads. Pipe. Electronic ignition. Ball bearings and bolts. TruValue/Ace indeed!!! Utterly goes to show the futility of trying to ban something, when the issue is mental health and human nature. This guy built a double barrel shotgun from scrap metal and old toaster parts. Let me say that again... he built an effective double barrel shotgun from stuff you have in your junk drawer. Ghost guns ain't just crappy Glock knockoffs.

Videos show the security detail taking the shooter down like a ton of bricks... Sorry, Blicks.

Anyway, why would they need a massive security detail in a 100 percent compliant society where there are zero guns, noone can have a knife over a few inches long, and even the President probably knows Ninja shit...

Sirhr

PS. That gun is fantastic! Match heads. Pipe. Electronic ignition. Ball bearings and bolts. TruValue/Ace indeed!!! Utterly goes to show the futility of trying to ban something, when the issue is mental health and human nature. This guy built a double barrel shotgun from scrap metal and old toaster parts. Let me say that again... he built an effective double barrel shotgun from stuff you have in your junk drawer. Ghost guns ain't just crappy Glock knockoffs.
Security will change in Japan just like it did in the US in '62.

I have told a few people that you don't have to have a gun to be a very effective combatant. There are a lot of easy soft targets that would cause major issues for any enemy. A determined person just has to get creative and pay attention.

Sirhr

Yes 100%. And if someone is determined enough anything is possible. Friend did security for Fortune 500 tech executives, said the same thing as you.

I'm wondering if Abe's detail was slow to react because they didn't recognize the weapon as a firearm? Surly his detail and their families will live in shame.

Certainly, the nature of this weapon puts less conspicuous eyes on forgin actors, versus if it was a Korean or Chinese made pistol. The opposite of that would be a Daniel Defense AR in the hands of a jobless teenager, highly conspicuous and verbose.

Sirhr

If you think the worst school massacre was committed with a firearm, pickup a history book. This isn't Japan's first Rodeo... I can't wait to watch the movie with Mark Walberg!
inejiro-asanuma-assassination.jpg

If you think the worst school massacre was committed with a firearm, pickup a history book. This isn't Japan's first Rodeo... I can't wait to watch the movie with Mark Walberg!
View attachment 7908036
Highly-repressive populations do have spectacular... deviations.

And not just with swords and "plumbers specials" loaded with nails.

A few years ago these ^^^ nut-balls proved someone was paying attention in Chemistry. Oh, wait, they were Asian. Of course they were paying attention in chemistry!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Sako man
My wife made me a Pig for Christmas for my concealed carry gun. Now I take my pig everywhere. SirH, note one of my many pairs of historic assless chaps bottom left.

I'm gettin' the Pig!
View attachment 7908062
My Pig (gift from a former COS -- really) says "Thanks for pointing out the chaps! Oh and, 'oink!'."

thepig.jpg

Reactions: buffalowinter
Video of the assassination

I knew it before I clicked on it. The money shot was going to be a video of the pavement and someone's foot. People that can't gut up and hold a camera need a case of genital warts of the throat.

Reactions: AllenOne1
Went to Home Depot tonight and purchased every nut and bolt they had before the rush.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I dont think Japan locked down during the pandemic. And their economy reflects that. Can't have one that won't fall in line.

Perp is a veteran and expressed "displeasure" with Abe, but in what way hasn't been stated yet.

Especially the super evil, 100 mph aluminum shit as it makes the projectile fire....well like 100 mph faster.
I mean seriously, have none of you ever watched Red Green's show?

I liked Abe....he was a real person. i can't think of him without remembering this "Bad Lip Reading" video with trump, Abe, Putin and many others in funny stuff...

Sorry. I just loved the content with Trump and Abe interacting even if it is a spoof.

RIP, Shinzo Abe

Reactions: Sako man
So sad see what happened. Maybe his security "team" was just local police or just rear echelon guys. I get it, they didn't expect an attack by firearm, prob the last thing on their mind. Its just sad to see the breakdown...this guy just strolls up on their six. No one watching behind, no one for crowd control or to monitor the rear. I'm sure this assassination will be studied to death.

Its also upsetting when you see the videos, it was two shots...and no one was bringing the PM down, pushing him away, or screening him from the shooter after the first shot. I'm there security folks out there and secret service folks who cringe at what happened. So sad.

So sad see what happened. Maybe his security "team" was just local police or just rear echelon guys. I get it, they didn't expect an attack by firearm, prob the last thing on their mind. Its just sad to see the breakdown...this guy just strolls up on their six. No one watching behind, no one for crowd control or to monitor the rear. I'm sure this assassination will be studied to death.

Its also upsetting when you see the videos, it was two shots...and no one was bringing the PM down, pushing him away, or screening him from the shooter after the first shot. I'm there security folks out there and secret service folks who cringe at what happened. So sad.

Even more so seeing how..."Controversial", "Divisive" and "Far right wing" he was.

Our media thinks we are fools.

This guys crime was the he golfed with Trump and they may have actually respected one another.

Controversial or divisive in Japan is when you live in the blue car neighborhood and you come home with a red car.