• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Former SEAL accused of Portlandia Bombing

DuneBoer

Apocalypse Now!
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2012
    State of Jefferson
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Maggot
    So, Antifa and shitheats shoot large, mortar explosive fireworks at people and thats all fine and dandy. But they get two thrown at them, its "pipe bombs"

Oh, and those articles don't actually articulate shit as it pertains to who threw them, how they actually ID'd the maker, thrower, etc.

Fireworks were thrown. Nobody saw who threw them. Antifa sympathizer finds a random person in the general area that nobody saw throw the fireworks. Sympathizer magically assumes that's the person who threw the fireworks.

Solid investigation there 👌

"pipe bomb"...bitch that was a fire cracker...its clearly made of cardboard.

i can literally go down to the gas station right now and buy something bigger than that.

"pipe bomb"...bitch that was a fire cracker...its clearly made of cardboard.

i can literally go down to the gas station right now and buy something bigger than that.
    You mean like this?

15971691803645123496196822449488.jpg

Reactions: bullseye13
    Defund The Police protesters: we demand that the Portland police find the guy who threw a firecracker at us

Portland Police Bureau:, yeah, we'll get right on that

PS if someone from the right wanted to hurt these cucks, the lawn would have been turned red.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    Hi,

So is he considered an "Ex" SEAL instead of "Former" SEAL because he hasn't published his book yet or is there some other reason, lolol?

Sincerely,
    Theis

Sorry. I know better. Former SEAL, Former Marine, Former CIA operative, Former NRO etc. etc... I fixed it!

So, Antifa and shitheats shoot large, mortar explosive fireworks at people and thats all fine and dandy. But they get two thrown at them, its "pipe bombs"

Oh, and those articles don't actually articulate shit as it pertains to who threw them, how they actually ID'd the maker, thrower, etc.

Fireworks were thrown. Nobody saw who threw them. Antifa sympathizer finds a random person in the general area that nobody saw throw the fireworks. Sympathizer magically assumes that's the person who threw the fireworks.

Solid investigation there 👌

No big surprise. It's OPB. Oregon Public Broadcasting. Oregons NPR. Or as I call it "The Oregon Propaganda Bureau" Government funded communist propaganda.

Had one of those blow up about 10ft from me. My son who was about 4 or 5 at the time was right by me. I didnt see that it misfired, but my brother did. My brother (God rest his soul) grabbed my son ran about 10 more feet and shielded him with his body. By the time I realized what happened the damn thing went off.

Rocked my world. Luckily everything was ok and no one was hurt, but those (esp the bigger ones like the blackcat gold) are no joke. I couldnt hear anything for a couple days...

Certainly things that can do wayy more damage, but those arent harmless either.

Reactions: clcustom1911
    i dont believe the dude was involved. any one with a even slightly devious intent could do a WHOLE lot of damage with not much effort. let alone a soldier who wanted to cause damage.

some fuckstick that comes up on me and tries to accuse me of a crime is going to have a really bad day.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Why is everyone an ex seal? I know they are bad ass, but if you are just an ass....that dosen't count.

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate