• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Forster 6.5mm Creedmoor Dies - Availability

BlueWater

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2014
Coming up on a time crunch to land some 6.5mm Creedmoor dies and can't find any Forster dies in stock (Graf's, PV, Cabela's, Optics Planet, Midway, Brownells, Midsouth, etc.)

I'm looking for a FL sizing die and the micrometer seating die. I almost hate to post it but is anyone aware of a retailer that has these in stock?

They are all over ebay. You could also order from Forster directly if you really get in a crunch but they are about $15 more expensive than ebay. I will add and I just looked and I couldn’t find the seater die on eBay anymore. Weird cuz I just looked a couple days ago. But you can still get the sizer and regular seater.

Forster is not a giant operation and it seems like they always run a little behind. Add in the fact that their dies are awesome and sought after and that means you're stuck waiting a bit. I'm sure Forster is making these as quick as possible.

Try Gunstop.He just got a shipment in from forester a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the help. I ended up snagging a set on eBay that I must have overlooked.

I think I’m gonna backorder a set from cabelas their price is pretty good with free shipping. Last time I backordered something from them it took about 4 months and them canceling my order once for me to receive it.

I think I’m gonna backorder a set from cabelas their price is pretty good with free shipping. Last time I backordered something from them it took about 4 months and them canceling my order once for me to receive it.

Ordered the same thing from cabelas just before christmas. Micrometer came super fast, but still at least 4 weeks out on fl sizer that was backordered. (about 3 months of waiting) Good luck finding them in stock, if you do dont worry about the few extra dollars just order.

Optics planet has the FL die single die and both the Standard and Micrometer Seater die single dies.

Following... funny I was going to start a thread with the same request... looking for the full length sizer with the bushings :/

Seems like the fl bushing die were a easier find. Guess we all,may have to use something else till they start showing up.

Spoke with forster today and they said there would be a bunch of product fixing to go out soon. How soon ???????? Is a good question.

Had ordered before christmas from cabelas on backorder. Been waiting and waiting and rechecking the order status. Checked today, order cancelled...