• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Forster 6.5mm Creedmoor Dies - Availability

BlueWater

Private
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2014
Coming up on a time crunch to land some 6.5mm Creedmoor dies and can't find any Forster dies in stock (Graf's, PV, Cabela's, Optics Planet, Midway, Brownells, Midsouth, etc.)

I'm looking for a FL sizing die and the micrometer seating die. I almost hate to post it but is anyone aware of a retailer that has these in stock?

They are all over ebay. You could also order from Forster directly if you really get in a crunch but they are about $15 more expensive than ebay. I will add and I just looked and I couldn’t find the seater die on eBay anymore. Weird cuz I just looked a couple days ago. But you can still get the sizer and regular seater.

Forster is not a giant operation and it seems like they always run a little behind. Add in the fact that their dies are awesome and sought after and that means you're stuck waiting a bit. I'm sure Forster is making these as quick as possible.

Try Gunstop.He just got a shipment in from forester a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for the help. I ended up snagging a set on eBay that I must have overlooked.

I think I’m gonna backorder a set from cabelas their price is pretty good with free shipping. Last time I backordered something from them it took about 4 months and them canceling my order once for me to receive it.

I think I’m gonna backorder a set from cabelas their price is pretty good with free shipping. Last time I backordered something from them it took about 4 months and them canceling my order once for me to receive it.

Ordered the same thing from cabelas just before christmas. Micrometer came super fast, but still at least 4 weeks out on fl sizer that was backordered. (about 3 months of waiting) Good luck finding them in stock, if you do dont worry about the few extra dollars just order.

Following... funny I was going to start a thread with the same request... looking for the full length sizer with the bushings :/

Seems like the fl bushing die were a easier find. Guess we all,may have to use something else till they start showing up.

Spoke with forster today and they said there would be a bunch of product fixing to go out soon. How soon ???????? Is a good question.

Had ordered before christmas from cabelas on backorder. Been waiting and waiting and rechecking the order status. Checked today, order cancelled...