• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB FOUND**** Few boxes of 6.5 Creedmoor for new rifle

Wanting To Buy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunoholic

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2014
Perkins, OK
FOUND AMMO!! Nice new tikka, hdmr scope, badger rings, xray chassis and no 6.5 creedmoor ammo!

Beggars cant be choosers, but 140-143 grain preferably. I wont pay $3 a round, hoping for something reasonable.

Last edited:

Case of the Hornady Precision Hunters is going for over a grand so $5+ a round

Much as you’re gonna hate hearing this, the going rate is close to or at $3 a round right now OP. Good luck getting it at a “reasonable” price. ;P

Reactions: slowworm
6.5 CM is $3-5 per round anywhere in America. I bought a box for $40 the other day, last box they had and I was excited.

This loser has a nice new tikka, hdmr scope, badger rings, xray chassis and no 6.5 creedmoor ammo!

Beggars cant be choosers, but 140-143 grain preferably. I wont pay $3 a round, hoping for something reasonable.
I am watching a few different auctions on GB right now. They are 200rd "lots" of that (regularly priced 15.00 per box of 140gr FMJ ammo from Sellier and Bellot). One of them is at 680.00, and the other is just below that.

They might very well end up at 4.00 or more per round.

I think this picnic is going to make 2013 look like an everyday, capitalist paradise.

I just sold my S&B 140 FMJ BT for $2/rd and might have more if anyone is desperate.

Here’s over $4, right now but follow the auction out and see. I seen a case sell for $1345, 4 days ago.

Wow I think it might be time to cash in on some of this foolery....lol

I did just sell a RCBS Summit press that I didn’t use for $410 on eBay. I have three Hornady auto chargers that I don’t use anymore that I’m going to put up next.....At this rate I’ll have that new ZCO in no time… LOL

Wow I think it might be time to cash in on some of this foolery....lol

I did just sell a RCBS Summit press that I didn’t use for $410 on eBay. I have three Hornady auto chargers that I don’t use anymore that I’m going to put up next.....At this rate I’ll have that new ZCO in no time… LOL
I agree! I have a case of the Precision hunters and don’t need them because I load my own. I can’t bring myself to screw friends that bad but also won’t sell something for less than I can replace it. I’ve been thinking about throwing the case on GB. I also have about 14boxes of the ELD-X and they’re going for 125-150 a box, right now.

I agree! I have a case of the Precision hunters and don’t need them because I load my own. I can’t bring myself to screw friends that bad but also won’t sell something for less than I can replace it. I’ve been thinking about throwing the case on GB. I also have about 14boxes of the ELD-X and they’re going for 125-150 a box, right now.
I hear what you’re saying about friends. I will say this I have always sent my friends links to good ammo deals in the past before all of the shit I have always encouraged them to buy ammo here and there when they could. And most of the time they always wanted to cheap out and buy a single box here and there. You know what I got to say that....Fuck you! You snooze you lose! Any friend that wants to buy something from me now is gonna pay full market price I don’t give a shit.

Reactions: Boonechaser
Seen this a week ago. Was like wtf?

Attachments

• 328E314A-9CD6-4206-B4A5-1239CA262CEE.png
    328E314A-9CD6-4206-B4A5-1239CA262CEE.png
    996.7 KB · Views: 152
I just sold 100 rounds of Prime for $180 since I didn't shoot the caliber any more and didn't wanna gouge. I also have 128 rounds of reloads I'm trying to sell locally for about $1.50/ea. If there's a reloader that can reseat the bullets to their rifle or just pull them and reload, they'll make out. So far no takers.

I actually have a case of 143 ELD-X I have thought about parting with because I haven't chambered a barrel I have.

How much? I’ll pay a little more then you paid Natchez for 😊
didn't come from Natchez, that case was for one of the guys at our hunting ranch.... actually all 3 cases that were acquired were for him, his daughter, and his son. This last case was bought from a local store in Waxahachie TX if you need to know it's origin.

It will be at a higher cost, but not near what gun broker shit is going for.

didn't come from Natchez, that case was for one of the guys at our hunting ranch.... actually all 3 cases that were acquired were for him, his daughter, and his son. This last case was bought from a local store in Waxahachie TX if you need to know it's origin.
Ahhh Gotchya, sorry thought ya might’ve scooped it from Natchez when ya gave a heads up they had some. I scooped a case up through them from that. Thanks again (I believe it was you who gave the heads up)

Ahhh Gotchya, sorry thought ya might’ve scooped it from Natchez when ya gave a heads up they had some. I scooped a case up through them from that. Thanks again (I believe it was you who gave the heads up)
Yes it was, I posted after Robert bought his for his family of shooters.

Got quite a bit of 140 ELDm. Might swap a 20 rd box straight across for that SPUHR 6001...

• Haha
Reactions: hk dave
If you get a wild hair and want to sell let me know. I also have tons of powder primers and brass too if you need something.

Don't listen to all these guys saying 6.5cm is going for $3-5 a round. Yes, it is going for that much on gunbroker or third party websites. You can still find 6.5cm in store for $30-45. Yes there are assholes out there who want to rip everyone off and hoard ammo. But there are still some good guys that will give you a fair price and they are very respectable in my mind. I have found 5 boxes in the last 2-3 weeks. I didn't pay of $30 a box. Got (2) boxes of 120eldm (2) boxes of 140eldm and 1 box of 130bergers. One retail and the others on craigslist lol I have also missed 2-3 online deals for eldm and eldx for under $40 a box. I am now collecting all the items I need for reloading at this point. Let the hoarders and collectors do their thing. I plan on shooting my ammo and reloading the brass. Box of 6.5 eldx projectiles are going for $35-40 per 100.

Don't listen to all these guys saying 6.5cm is going for $3-5 a round. Yes, it is going for that much on gunbroker or third party websites. You can still find 6.5cm in store for $30-45. Yes there are assholes out there who want to rip everyone off and hoard ammo. But there are still some good guys that will give you a fair price and they are very respectable in my mind. I have found 5 boxes in the last 2-3 weeks. I didn't pay of $30 a box. Got (2) boxes of 120eldm (2) boxes of 140eldm and 1 box of 130bergers. One retail and the others on craigslist lol I have also missed 2-3 online deals for eldm and eldx for under $40 a box. I am now collecting all the items I need for reloading at this point. Let the hoarders and collectors do their thing. I plan on shooting my ammo and reloading the brass. Box of 6.5 eldx projectiles are going for $35-40 per 100.
Picked up 4 boxes of 140 ELDm at a local store for $35.00 each. Was all they had. It’s hard to find, but out there.

Picked up 4 boxes of 140 ELDm at a local store for $35.00 each. Was all they had. It’s hard to find, but out there.
Yeah I mean you might have to turn over every stone to find them but yes they are out there. I know of a store here in boise that has a shit ton of ammo. Yes there prices are a little up but not over $45 a box. No hornady 6.5cm ammo. If anyone wants their number send me a message. The local sportsmans had a shipment 2 days ago that lasted an hour (143eldx).

Reactions: Familydude
I have a completely different view on this, supply and demand. I own my own business and my prices are higher now compared to 18 months ago, I'm busy and can barely keep up... Guess what, you want us to handle your project, its going to cost you more. It is justified because of quality and reputation.

In your definition the buyers are as much an asshole as the seller, but it is a capitalist country and those of us that aren't corporate clock riders greatly appreciate. it. You can simply not buy it.

Reactions: nmmi9100

And here i gave 100 rounds of spark 6.5cm ammo to a couple buddies of mine. Shouldve traded it for a used car or something.

Your not lying, last week we got in 2 cases of eldx and had 39 a box on it and the 147 match was 34 a box, so there is still some decently priced ammo out there, all the lgs had it prices at that around here.

Reactions: Gunoholic
I have a completely different view on this, supply and demand. I own my own business and my prices are higher now compared to 18 months ago, I'm busy and can barely keep up... Guess what, you want us to handle your project, its going to cost you more. It is justified because of quality and reputation.

In your definition the buyers are as much an asshole as the seller, but it is a capitalist country and those of us that aren't corporate clock riders greatly appreciate. it. You can simply not buy it.
So you are saying you are one of those guys that wants to rip people off because you can (of free capitalism or whatever you are spewing). Go on and do it. Im just telling the OP that there are good ppl and good prices out there. But yeah man mark your $200 case of ammo up to $1000 and sell and feel good about it. Sounds like you like doing that on the daily anyways. I would not recommend or do any kind of business with your business. Take care

Reactions: Gunoholic
Some of us make a custom product, have not changed prices more than the 5-10% increase that my suppliers charge me.
Guys still seem to think cost is too high.

Reactions: Usmcsomerville
Some of us make a custom product, have not changed prices more than the 5-10% increase that my suppliers charge me.
Guys still seem to think cost is too high.
$2-4 more a box is not too high (5-10%). But when you double or triple prices because of "capitalism" you are a douche....in my humble opinion.

Custom loaded ammo, not Hornady generic load.

Custom loaded ammo isn’t for everyone and cost is higher, so is overall performance.
I get it.
When options go away, usually isn’t better for anybody.

So you are saying you are one of those guys that wants to rip people off because you can (of free capitalism or whatever you are spewing). Go on and do it. Im just telling the OP that there are good ppl and good prices out there. But yeah man mark your $200 case of ammo up to $1000 and sell and feel good about it. Sounds like you like doing that on the daily anyways. I would not recommend or do any kind of business with your business. Take care

You actually do a fantastic job of reading between the lines. Actually no I offered the case I have to the member for 40.00 more than I pad for the case because of shipping and I have to drive an hour to a hub to ship it. I stated that just because you disagree does it make it wrong. If you must know I'm still cheaper than any other business that offers my services with 500 miles of me. Ripping people off is again an opinion in which you are intitled to, but does not mean we all have to share in your same views. You also made my case. You can CHOOSE not to do business with people you don't agree with. Regardless of the reason. Being free is beautiful thing, isn't it?

All this being said just wait until inflation kicks in from all this money our lovely government has been printing. 1000 a case just might be the norm.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Steel+Killer
Status
Not open for further replies.