• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics FOUND - Leupold D-EVO

antecedent

Private
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2020
Florida
I‘m not clear on whether these are permanently discontinued or something else; a few vendors have them listed as backorderable, and Leupold has an active category for them on their site, but the scope itself under “past scopes.” Either way, I‘m not finding many floating around...

If anyone has one they’re looking to be rid of, please let me know. Thank you!

Sent you a PM yesterday.

I‘m not clear on whether these are permanently discontinued or something else; a few vendors have them listed as backorderable, and Leupold has an active category for them on their site, but the scope itself under “past scopes.” Either way, I‘m not finding many floating around...

If anyone has one they’re looking to be rid of, please let me know. Thank you!

Last edited:
The guy up the thread here, Wcbrowning has one still, I assume, but I’m fairly certain the people I’ve talked to are all private sellers who happened to have a unit... I think you would be best off just making a [WTB] thread in this subforum and going from there; people around here are pretty awesome.