• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Found One

Wanting To Buy

Center Mass

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2008
Pa
Hey Gents,
Looking for an entry level rifle for a buddy of mine to get started with. .308 Win is the preferred caliber and mainly looking for an RPR (Gen 1 is fine) or something similar. Let me know what you might be willing to part with.

Thanks,
CM

I have a RPR gen 1 with custom trigger, updated seekins barrel shroud, seriously low round count like less than 250 in .308cal. Got it for .308 only prs match and then they opened it up to any caliber.
Will PM later today.

Reactions: Center Mass
Will have a MPA BA PMR Pro for sale soon.

Chambered in 6 Creedmoor with 1350 rounds on the tube so it could be rebarreled with the caliber of his choice.

Still hammering and velocity hasn’t dropped any. Spent it’s days jumping 105 hybrids 0.085” at only 3000 fps so it might have another 500 or so rounds left in it, who knows.

Hey Gents,
Looking for an entry level rifle for a buddy of mine to get started with. .308 Win is the preferred caliber and mainly looking for an RPR (Gen 1 is fine) or something similar. Let me know what you might be willing to part with.

Thanks,
CM
I might be willing to part with this set up here. The rifle is submoa if you do your part, I just don't shoot as much as I use to. We could discuss in PM's.
Rem 700 S/A
16.5" Brux bbl 1:10 twist (230rds)
Smith Industries vortex flash hider
McRee chassis
USO ST10 with JNGmoa reticle
NF 20moa base
TPS steel rings
GGG bipod
Archangel sling
3 AI 5rd mags
3 10rd Pmags
1 10rd CProducts mag