• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Found something....

wilsey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
So I was out n about looking around for some things and I saw this.........
bbba921f07a8172033a4739c846fc8d9_zps9f6ba83a.jpg

And as I got closer and closer its was shittin.....VARGET!!!!!

So I gathered some up
4e460225d6cb9aa54914979dbb51f352_zps73331887.jpg

Now I know why Varget is so scarce!
Anyone else having luck finding unicorns?

Last edited:
I actually was in Bass Rape Shops last week checking out the crumbs and they had a total of 6-7 cans of powder on their shelves, but three of them were VARGET! Same lot too, but they were priced at $30.99 per bottle, so I wasn't interested; however, I about shit a brick seeing them there, all by their lonesome.

Chris

That should get you by for a while. It would take me at least a year to shoot over 1300 rounds of .308 with 9 lbs of Varget.
Chris, I would have picked up that Varget at BPS for that price especially if they were all the same lot. About the same as buying online and paying shipping + hazardous material fees.

Good Lord $31 bucks a pound!! I was about half mad at myself a few weeks back when I found two cans and paid $27 each.

Good Lord $31 bucks a pound!! I was about half mad at myself a few weeks back when I found two cans and paid $27 each.

I went back there today and there were four lowly bottles of Win 296 and nothign else.

The bullet shelf was barren, like a 90 old woman.

It doesn't even look like they're worried about reordering powder, primers and bullets, it's been this way since the holidays.

Three cartons of Fed Large Pistol Mag primers behind the counter, a box of Rem 9 1/2s and some Winnie 209s and that was it.

Chris