• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FOUND

EastCOYotes

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2019
Idalia Colorado
Looking to upgrade my factory crappy plastic rem 700 SA stock to something better

- Stock probably preferred but chassis’ considered too
- McMillan, Manners, Grayboe, HS precision, B&C, XLR, KRG
- something with pillars or aluminum bedding block preferred
- BDL bottom metal is fine, DBM styles considered too
- Trying to stay $400 or less. Understand this may be tough for the mcmillans, manners etc. but let me know.

My barrel is rem varmint profile.

Well another member just informed me he bought a manner t4 3 weeks ago for $400. so apparently one of those two you mentioned can be had in your price range.
However if immediate need. Everyone seems to love the krg bravo stocks. I’ve even seen them trade down from whiskey 3’s and mdt acc chassis to a bravo. The greyboe stocks look pretty sweet to me especially for their prices. No knowledge of bc stocks except They were more of the standard with McMillan 6 years ago but times change and you still see McMillan but I rarely see Bell and Carlson. Good luck with search.
I just found this post after yours. Great prices.

Well another member just informed me he bought a manner t4 3 weeks ago for $400. so apparently one of those two you mentioned can be had in your price range.
However if immediate need. Everyone seems to love the krg bravo stocks. I’ve even seen them trade down from whiskey 3’s and mdt acc chassis to a bravo. The greyboe stocks look pretty sweet to me especially for their prices. No knowledge of bc stocks except They were more of the standard with McMillan 6 years ago but times change and you still see McMillan but I rarely see Bell and Carlson. Good luck with search.

Thanks for the input. I have a McMillan A3 and love it but don’t wanna pay up like that for this gun. A manners T4 in my price range would be a good buy.

I did find some Grayboe Renegades for much less than Grayboe sells them for on their site direct so I may look into that. Looks like a quality stock for the $

Thanks for the input. I have a McMillan A3 and love it but don’t wanna pay up like that for this gun. A manners T4 in my price range would be a good buy.

I did find some Grayboe Renegades for much less than Grayboe sells them for on their site direct so I may look into that. Looks like a quality stock for the $
I agree. If I go back to a stock (which I doubt) I’d like to give Greyboe renegade a try.

I have a Greyboe Renegade, but it is at my friend's house and he is in Hawaii for a week or so. If you are still interested, PM me in a week or so. It is the grey color, short action, M5 DBM. Let me know what you've seen them sell for, I haven't seen one sell recently.

Attachments

• IMG_2364.jpg
    IMG_2364.jpg
    674.3 KB · Views: 15