• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordnance Locker

Pronouns are 𝘋𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘺 / 𝘈𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘪
Minuteman
Supporter+
Sep 17, 2019
Silverdale, WA
I just got one of the new Foundation Revelation stocks... just... beautiful. The finish and details on these are just what you would expect. The laser engraved serial number is a great idea. I'll have more pics in the future, but for now...

DSC_7254sml.jpg

DSC_7257sml.jpg

How much doe the stock actually weigh? I’ve read two conflicting numbers

I'll have to take out the bottom metal, and remove the 1.5″ RRS rail and picatinny adapter, but with everything installed it's 71.3oz according to my food scale.

I played with one at the Gap Grind this past weekend. I was a big fan and will be getting one pretty soon. I'd be interested to hear the exact weight compared to the Genesis light that I have. The revelation felt a good bit lighter, I would have guessed just over a lb lighter.

Yes, it's their lighter version designed for hunting.

*EDIT* I see Altus has the exodus light listed at 5 lbs. I could have sworn I read 4 somewhere.

wasn’t the exodus light already around 4lbs? This is just a couple oz lighter.

Personally I was hoping for something in the 3lb range so you wouldn't have to go crazy trying to get a rifle ~10lb all up. Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t quite understand the purpose. Not trying to go sheep rifle light, but I feel like this missed the boat.

I do really like these stocks, maybe my dream will come true one day.

Last edited:
*EDIT* I see Altus has the exodus light listed at 5 lbs. I could have sworn I read 4 somewhere.

wasn’t the exodus light already around 4lbs? This is just a couple oz lighter.

Personally I was hoping for something in the 3lb range so you wouldn't have to go crazy trying to get a rifle ~10lb all up. Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t quite understand the purpose. Not trying to go sheep rifle light, but I feel like this missed the boat.

I do really like these stocks, maybe my dream will come true one day.

It's not really feasible to get something that light and still have the same features with the material they use. Frankly, between a 4lb stock made as solid as Foundation, and a 3lb stock made of from the other materials, I'd rather have the Foundation.

Reactions: Tartan
Has anyone seen or know if Foundation will inlet a Revelation for BDL bottom metal?

Have a nice Bighorn SR3 that I've been thinking of building up on a Foundation..