• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Foundation Stock most comparable to KRG Bravo

bar_n

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2023
SW SD
Hey guys, this is my first post here, but I’ve been lurking for awhile. Lots of great info on the hide.

So I have a 26” M24 contour 6 Creed barrel ordered from LRI to go on a CDG, whenever my action shows up. Primary use will be long range varminting, with a few local PRS matches thrown in. I’ve been hashing it over in my head trying to figure out what Foundation to get. I have a Nucleus 223AI in a KRG Bravo right now, and the palm swell/trigger reach on that stock honestly fits me perfectly. I have fairly big hands/long fingers, would the Centurion/Revelation grip possibly be a little tight for me? The Genesis 2 looks a lot closer to the bravo to me, both have just a little slope in the grip. Looking for thoughts from guys that have shot both. I’ll probably stick it in the Bravo and shoot it for awhile until I can get my hands on a Foundation in person. Thanks!

I saw shoot them an email, I had a question regarding something similar and they pointed me in the right direction.

Reactions: bar_n
I no longer have a Foundation but I have a good amount of time with both the Centurion and MG2.

I have big hands (XXL mechanix, latex, etc.) and the Centurion is way tight for me. I get hand cramps just thinking about it.

MG2 is pretty long but I found it to be just right for 90 dotc. Manners TCS is another one that was very comfortable for me.

It’s a shame the new Samsons follow the Centurion geometry... Non-starter for those of us more well endowed.

I have XXXL hands (ie Mark23 is still too small) and I don’t really have a problem shooting my centurion accurately. My most accurate barreled action sits in it but it is a little bit “crampy” and tight for sure.

Reactions: bar_n
I no longer have a Foundation but I have a good amount of time with both the Centurion and MG2.

I have big hands (XXL mechanix, latex, etc.) and the Centurion is way tight for me. I get hand cramps just thinking about it.

MG2 is pretty long but I found it to be just right for 90 dotc. Manners TCS is another one that was very comfortable for me.

It’s a shame the new Samsons follow the Centurion geometry... Non-starter for those of us more well endowed.

Good new for you! The Samson is available with Centurion *and* MG2 grip profiles. The pics from Shot Show and such just happen to be the Centurion grip.

(We have both on order, just for confirmation the info is legit)

I have big hands (XXL mechanix, latex, etc.) and the Centurion is way tight for me. I get hand cramps just thinking about
This is exactly what I was wondering about. Thanks. I’ll give Foundation a call and get their input one of these days as well.