• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s FPSRussia's New "Toy"

Woulda figured he'd just go and buy some more weed.

Woulda figured he'd just go and buy some more weed.

What would be wrong with that?

Not my thing, but I get a laugh out of people’s silly puritanical hang ups

You know many of the founding fathers not only smoked weed, but also grew it right?

What would be wrong with that?

Not my thing, but I get a laugh out of people’s silly puritanical hang ups

You know many of the founding fathers not only smoked weed, but also grew it right?
Don't give a shit about a bunch of farmers two hundred years ago. Do know that urban decay with all its feckless inner-city youth can be attributed (partly) to adopting weed as a lifestyle.

Don't give a shit about a bunch of farmers two hundred years ago. Do know that urban decay with all its feckless inner-city youth can be attributed (partly) to adopting weed as a lifestyle.

Yeah, and the bill of rights has no place today, founding fathers couldn’t have imagined rifles like we have today amiright?

I know more than a few people who smoke weed, not sure I know anyone who it’s their “lifestyle” minus maybe one person who made it a business, all make six figures.

Hey if you hate freedom and think what the founders stood for is outdated, no ones stopping you, I hear many Muslim law nation have similar puritanical beliefs, might be a better fit for you

If you think smoking a dried leaf is what is causing all the issues in inner cities, well 😂

Reactions: camocorvette
But does he still talk about guns or just a personality on a podcast?

He's a felon and can't ever own guns again legally which is bullshit because he did his 60 days in federal prison. I believe everyone who serves their time in prison should have their rights restored when they're released. Shall not be infringed should apply to EVERYONE who's an American citizen.

He's a felon and can't ever own guns again legally which is bullshit because he did his 60 days in federal prison. I believe everyone who serves their time in prison should have their rights restored when they're released. Shall not be infringed should apply to EVERYONE who's an American citizen.
Same here. 100%