• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, TX ***PICS UP***

Re: FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, Texas 02-19-11

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes I want my fOtty five mag back. I'll get it at the next match or something. </div></div>

I mailed you your Glock mag out today...I got tired of looking at it.:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yes I want my fOtty five mag back. I'll get it at the next match or something. </div></div>

I mailed you your Glock mag out today...I got tired of looking at it.:) </div></div>

I received it yesterday. Thanks a bunch for sending it! I owe you $5.20. I'll pay that in cash at the next match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope u painted that bitch red. </div></div>

Polished aluminum or chrome, not red, dumbass!

I will be labeling them with a silver Sharpie after the lesson I learned, though.

Hey guys,
Our next match in the series is going to have to be postponed for a couple of months while Rob has foot surgery and recovers from it.
I'm thinking about having a fun shoot/open range day either out at San Saba or at Rob's place in Bell Co. on the weekend of June 18th.
It would be a bring your bullets, beer, and steaks kind of weekend...
Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested in shooting and hang-out that weekend.

I would be in for a day of fun and shooting.
PM on the way.

Thanks again,

Doug S

Not to bring it up again, but I really want this video of Hoff leaked. I might have to hack your machine Lucks, but one way or another it will be leaked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hoff, post that damn video!!! </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys,
Our next match in the series is going to have to be postponed for a couple of months while Rob has foot surgery and recovers from it.
I'm thinking about having a fun shoot/open range day either out at San Saba or at Rob's place in Bell Co. on the weekend of June 18th.
It would be a bring your bullets, beer, and steaks kind of weekend...
Shoot me a PM if you'd be interested in shooting and hang-out that weekend.</div></div>

We're interested, depending upon which venue you finalize...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought he possibly might of had a mental handicap. I let it slide. It's not like I could of knocked out any of his teeth...he didn't have any. </div></div>

I think we figured that out when he asked if we were "together" and had a look of hopefull excitement on his face...

The video will not be leaked, I embarrassed myself enough with my score at the last match lol.

I am looking forward to shooting with you guys again, and I am willing to help out any way I can.

Can't make the June fun shoot but please let me know if you guy are doing any more matches when the weather cools a little bit. Looks like a great facility and I know there will be a bunch of good folks there.

Sorry guys, the fun shoot never happened....