• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, TX ***PICS UP***

Re: FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, Texas 02-19-11

haha that's why I slept in my truck haha it cost me nothing
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha that's why I slept in my truck haha it cost me nothing
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I need to invest in one of tents you can put in the bed of your truck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought he possibly might of had a mental handicap. I let it slide. It's not like I could of knocked out any of his teeth...he didn't have any. </div></div>

Sounds to me like he was lying through his tooth!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha that's why I slept in my truck haha it cost me nothing
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Hoff,
When I copied those videos of yours from the match I accidentally copied one of the videos you made of yourself on the drive down for the match. Hilarious! I'd post it but I know you'd have to kill me for that....:)

hahahahahahahahaha

which one? I was driving on coffee and 6 5 hour energy shots lol
if i see it 1st i might let you post it lol

Did I mention CKA drank all my beer??? And, the little kid at El Jalapeno shot me in the face with his dart gun during dinner.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you know what lets just not post it lol </div></div>
Yep, better not, if I posted this up it would go viral.... you'd be a youtube sensation!:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">which one? I was driving on coffee and 6 5 hour energy shots lol </div></div>
Let's just say I got the clip where you videoed yourself when your favorite "jam" came on the radio....
PUBLIC SAFETY WARNING: "Remember kids, don't dance and drive."
smile.gif

A few more pics....thanks again Allen!
2a8khvn.jpg

2e3oqv9.jpg

k1asqq.jpg

am7foo.jpg

2a0hnaw.jpg

2jg9zk7.jpg

OMG ahahahahahaha,

public saftey announcement: when 5 hour energy shots say dont drink momre than 2 day, do not drink 6 in 12 hours lol then pic up a camers lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Rich, whats up with KMAG YOYO?
</div></div>
Kiss My Ass Guys, Your On Your Own

I had a few lost and found items from the match if anyone is missing anything...
1 Glock .45 mag
1 pair of black gloves with no fingers
1 pair Fossil sunglasses

Let me know if any of this belongs to you and if you think it's worth messing with I can mail it back to you....

The 45 mag belongs to Halligan. I bet he wouldn't have left his damn ax!

BK kicks cabinet. damn fireman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 45 mag belongs to Halligan. I bet he wouldn't have left his damn ax!

BK kicks cabinet. damn fireman </div></div>

Haaaahhhhaaaa!!!!

Cop and fireman is like cat and dog....:)
They just gotta give each other hell...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 45 mag belongs to Halligan. I bet he wouldn't have left his damn ax!

Yes I want my fOtty five mag back. I'll get it at the next match or something.

I'm gonna bring a rubber axe to pummle your ass with next time, and I'll bring a sheath so I won't leave it behind!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cop and fireman is like cat and dog....:)
They just gotta give each other hell... </div></div>

Yeah and we rode in the same truck there AND back...

I couldn't believe we rode together on the way back too.

Damn Cop.

I told BK to his face "God created firemen so cops could have heros too." Hell I can't belive he LET me ride back with him
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 45 mag belongs to Halligan. I bet he wouldn't have left his damn ax!

I'm gonna bring a rubber axe to pummle your ass with next time, and I'll bring a sheath so I won't leave it behind!</div></div>

You better spit it out because it ain't yours, Come On!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opalvom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 45 mag belongs to Halligan. I bet he wouldn't have left his damn ax!

I'm gonna bring a rubber axe to pummle your ass with next time, and I'll bring a sheath so I won't leave it behind!</div></div>

You better spit it out because it ain't yours, Come On!!!! </div></div>

No it's a loaner, I typically carry a steel one. Maybe I'll bring that one instead. Remember another thing I said. I'm also a Paramedic I can keel you, bring you back to life, and keel you again... Just for pissing me off

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"God created firemen so cops could have heros too." Hell I can't belive he LET me ride back with him. </div></div>

Now that shit is funny!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adam, do you have any tentative plans for the next one? </div></div>

Bach,
We are looking at having the next match at Rob's place sometime in June.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember another thing I said. I'm also a Paramedic I can keel you, bring you back to life, and keel you again... Just for pissing me off </div></div>

lol ( got me a new temporary sig line hahaha )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adam, do you have any tentative plans for the next one? </div></div>

Bach,
We are looking at having the next match at Rob's place sometime in June.</div></div>

Where is Rob's place? Regardless, please reserve me at least one spot (and possibly two) for the next one in June.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adam, do you have any tentative plans for the next one? </div></div>

Bach,
We are looking at having the next match at Rob's place sometime in June. </div></div>

Are us "Old Guys" invited?
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adam, do you have any tentative plans for the next one? </div></div>

Bach,
We are looking at having the next match at Rob's place sometime in June. </div></div>

Are us "Old Guys" invited?
crazy.gif
</div></div>

Don't worry the originals are always on the list....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Halligan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Remember another thing I said. I'm also a Paramedic I can keel you, bring you back to life, and keel you again... Just for pissing me off </div></div>

lol ( got me a new temporary sig line hahaha ) </div></div>

Glad I could be of service.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Hoff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha.

lucks count me in for the next match </div></div>

Tell you what, if I can post the video I might consider letting you into the next match....
wink.gif

Re: FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, Texas 02-19-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adam, do you have any tentative plans for the next one? </div></div>

Bach,
We are looking at having the next match at Rob's place sometime in June.</div></div>

Where is Rob's place? Regardless, please reserve me at least one spot (and possibly two) for the next one in June. </div></div>

Rob's place is in Bell Co., outside of Temple...

Re: FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, Texas 02-19-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: B. Melick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adam, do you have any tentative plans for the next one? </div></div>

Bach,

Where is Rob's place? Regardless, please reserve me at least one spot (and possibly two) for the next one in June. </div></div>

Rob's place is in Bell Co., outside of Temple... </div></div>

Thanks

Hey guys,
FYI, I did talk to the owner of the Executive Inn in San Saba about the special room rate BS. He said that he had hired a new manager who didn't know about the discounted rate after he had told me the special rate. You'd think after the 20th guy asked for the special rate the manager might have called the owner.... Anyway, he said that he'd credit anyone back for the difference in the room price, I told him it probably wasn't that big a deal to most, but he better make sure we get an even better rate at the next match. He said he would hook us up for the next match. Hope that helps and so sorry that I sent everyone there and then they boned everyone on the room rate...

Re: FREE Mesquite Creek Rifle Match, TX ***PICS UP***

hurry up with it!!! finally got my load dialed and i am ready for round II lol.

this was such an awesome match i cant wait to shoot with you guys again! keep me posted