• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Free movies to stream?

gunjunkie45

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Was trying to think of something to watch tonight... They ain't making new shit and if they did it would be a horrible remake of something I used to like. I looked into "The last Starfighter", "Enemy Mines" , and the original "Tron". Seems anything I can think of is $4.99 to watch. Anything we haven't watched for a while that might be free to stream?

I haven't a clue. Not good at this computer shit as to watching movies.

One of my sons will come down and bring me up to speed. Till then NADA.

stream from where?
    flight of the intruder is good, and might be free?
    ghost town
    you kill me

Check out some medal of honor recipients on youtube.....Roy Beneveidas, etc. Also listen to some podcasts/videos with John Stryker Meyer and other MAC v SOG Operators. Way better real life stories/history compared to hollywierd propaganda.

Youtube has quite a few movies free to watch. My current playlist has:

6 Days
    The Bridge at Remagen
    Cromwell
    Khartoum
    The King's Speech
    Pork Chop Hill
    Gator
    White Lightning
    Lord of War

Pluto has Enemy at the Gates, the documentary Imminent Threat, Fargo, Hamburger Hill, ...

"Ghost in the Shell" is on Amazon, go to "IMDb TV" and it's on there with a few commercials. Really good sci fi, one of the best in fact. This isn't the anime version, it's the one with Scarlett Johanson or however the fuck she spells it.

Then there are also lots of channels on Amazon, most of them you can get for a free trial if you haven't already --and even if you have, they update it from time to time and you get the trial again. I've got the one for HBO like three times in the past few years. All of 'em are that way. IMDb is free with the commercials and there's lots on there.

So CBS All Access will have all the new Star Trek shit.

Uh, "Marriage Story" on Netflix is actually really good despite very not being the type of movie I'm into at all, it's just that good. Won awards for it. If you've been through a divorce it may look very familiar, it played out EXACTLY like mine did minus the kids and all the getting along. But the lawyer scenes? Spot fucking on. I'm not the only one that says this about this movie, worth a watch and your woman will think you're all in touch with your feminine self for watching it with her --just don't give her ideas if divorce is on the horizon!