• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Free: MS V3 to the poors in Phoenix/AZ

kampr

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 19, 2018
Mesa, AZ
This is a MS-V3 with Wiser mount that has served me well for years. I have the original box & accessories (never used & most likely dusty) that I’ll have to dig up. Has a few battle scars, but still works great.

I’ve been fortunate throughout my life/career to acquire more shooting related shit, than Carter has pills..(and yes, I picked up a new Garmin)

Must be able to pick up at Rio Salado (I live down the street) or Cowtown (shoot matches there twice a month), because I’m not shipping shit.

To qualify, you must post your sob story here…(for entertainment purposes)

Winner will be chosen by me, with juniors given high priority and likes on your posts a close 2nd.

Since I probably know a lot of the competitive shooters in the state, you swinging dicks (yes, I’m ex Navy) qualify also. But if I see this in the PX in the near future, you’ll be treated like the last elephant on earth by a mother with a house full of starving kids..

I would like to suggest the AZ Scorpions Junior High Power Rifle Team.
One of the coaches isn't far from Rio and is a member there, or I could run out there almost any time. I'm probably closer to Cowtown myself and am at BASF at least once a week. Not a coach or a junior, but they have helped this old guy as he begins his high power journey. (should have started 20-30 years ago)
They are currently using one of the deals with two screens to chrono loads before Camp Perry. If they got this, they could maybe sell the old one to get more funds to attend the nationals next year.

1697867523824.jpeg

Visual of sob story… +1 for the scorpions

Reactions: kampr
Find someone who looks like they need it, have a discussion, and give it to them.

I would like to suggest the AZ Scorpions Junior High Power Rifle Team.
One of the coaches isn't far from Rio and is a member there, or I could run out there almost any time. I'm probably closer to Cowtown myself and am at BASF at least once a week. Not a coach or a junior, but they have helped this old guy as he begins his high power journey. (should have started 20-30 years ago)
They are currently using one of the deals with two screens to chrono loads before Camp Perry. If they got this, they could maybe sell the old one to get more funds to attend the nationals next year.
PM sent... (y)