• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Silenced America

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2011
Texas
Silenced America, LLC. is giving away a free suppressor to a member of Sniper's Hide. We are a new commercial sales vendor on this forum and I would like to start things with a bang. So to celebrate SA's entry to Sniper's Hide, our business expansion to the Dallas/Ft. Worth market, and to bring attention to the PROBLEMS we face at the NFA, we have decided to give away a brand new SWR Specwar 5.56 Suppressor.

In order to play:

-you must be 21 years of age
-you must live in a silencer friendly state
-you must be able to legally purchase/own a firearm
-you must be a member of Sniper's Hide
-you must be willing to take transfer of an NFA regulated item
-you must be a registered user of Facebook
-winner will be responsible for the transfer tax and any other associated fees. Free shipping is included and there are $0 that will go to SA. If this can happens to be won by an ACTIVE DUTY Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Coastguardsman, or <span style="font-weight: bold">MARINE</span>, I will pay the $200 transfer fee.

How to play:

-Go to Silenced America LLC's Facebook Page
-Click the "Like" button.
<span style="font-weight: bold">-On the wall you must post: "Found Silenced America from my Sniper Hide @ http://www.snipershide.com/forum.</span>
-In this thread you must post "<span style="font-weight: bold">Registered for the SWR Specwar"</span>

I am also giving away a SilencerCo Sparrow on Texas Gun Talk, so please follow the directions so I can easily add your name to my spreadsheet and pick the winner for the right can.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">The Contest will run from now until Thursday, November 17. I will do the drawing on Wednesday Nov 23</span></span>

I have also started a petition on the NFA business that was posted in the "PROBLEMS AT THE NFA BRANCH" thread. Click HERE to read the petition. If you agree, please sign it. We are looking for 1,000 signatures. If you have any input of comments, please email them to me.

I know that there are people on the forum who oppose facebook. I am sorry, but FB provides me a free way to market and I try and take advantage of that. Please leave the negativity off of this thread as I am giving away a $695 can for free and trying to win is 100% voluntary.

For those of you who don't know...SWR was purchased by SilencerCo a few weeks ago. Henry took his creations out west to Utah and he and SWR are now part of the SCo team. SWR has been in the business for many years and they make a quality product. The Specwar is a new can in the SWR line. Those who saw and played with it at Silencer Shoot know how cool this can is. Check out the new things coming down the pipe from SWR as it should be an interesting few months for them with some cool redesigns.

SPECWAR
SWR_Specwar.jpg

Re: ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Alright # 1 Registered for the SWR Specwar"

<span style="font-weight: bold">In the spirit of what Silenced America is trying to accomplish here, I took the liberty of putting a petition at White House.gov. </span>

Silenced America's petition is a scholarly work. Please sign both petitions so that the other can be used as supporting information.

The Whitehouse petition site only allows a very limited numbers of characters, so the information allowed is a very concise interpretation of the longer Silenced America petition.

Please re-post the petition wherever you can. Please get as many companies to involve themselves as possible.

White House.gov petition for NFA branch reform.

Registered for the SWR Specwar

Registered for the SWR Specwar!
Thanks for this Awesome give a way

Registered for the SWR Specwar.

Thank you very much for this opportunity!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">In the spirit of what Silenced America is trying to accomplish here, I took the liberty of putting a petition at White House.gov. </span>

Silenced America's petition is a scholarly work. Please sign both petitions so that the other can be used as supporting information.

The Whitehouse petition site only allows a very limited numbers of characters, so the information allowed is a very concise interpretation of the longer Silenced America petition.

Please re-post the petition wherever you can. Please get as many companies to involve themselves as possible.

White House.gov petition for NFA branch reform. </div></div>

Thanks Austin! I am glad that you submitted the WH petition. I was remiss to do so until the one I posted was reviewed, but I would suggest everyone go and sign the petition Austin @ GA submitted. Austin was kind enough to call me from Iraq to try and iron things out. I cannot say enough about him and GA. He's a great guy busting his ass trying to build his business. Again, THANKS!!!

"Registered for the SWR Specwar"

Signed the petition, good work for doing something, instead of just complaining.

Is there anyway to get in on this without joining Facebook? I don't do social network sites.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there anyway to get in on this without joining Facebook? I don't do social network sites. </div></div>

This, I refuse to post my life for all to see.

I have great success promoting on facebook I hope you do also. PGG