• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Re: ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter121</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Babo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there anyway to get in on this without joining Facebook? I don't do social network sites. </div></div>

This, I refuse to post my life for all to see. </div></div>

You don't have to post your life for all to see. You don't have to post anything. For all I care, you can delete the account after the drawing is done. This is the best way for me to benefit my business and keep track of the actual people who are registering for the chance to win. I know that FB is not for everyone, but a business that is running without it is a business that is not taking advantage of the FREE power of social networking. There are over 800 million active FB users,.

I understand, I was just with the other guy and hopeing there was another option to enter. Very nice thing your doing here, and I am sure I am not the only one that appreciates it.

Registered for the SWR Specwar

Very generous, thanks fit the chance!

Already registered late last night, but just went and signed the petition. Also posted the link to the petition on facebook. Every signature helps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tamu98</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Already registered late last night, but just went and signed the petition. Also posted the link to the petition on facebook. Every signature helps.</div></div>

Thank you, sir. I agree! We need every gun owner, not just every NFA guy.

"Registered for the SWR Specwar"

What's the facebook deal. Kind of a women and children thing to us old timers. It's
a brave new world out there. I watch facebook track my wifes movements all over
the net if she fails to log out. No thanks, I'll pass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigwheeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the facebook deal. Kind of a women and children thing to us old timers. It's
a brave new world out there. I watch facebook track my wifes movements all over
the net if she fails to log out. No thanks, I'll pass. </div></div>

Well the good news is your one less person to get in the way of getting that SWR can!

Goodbye!