• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Re: ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Registered for the SWR Specwar

Thanks for the opportunity.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silenced America</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigwheeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigwheeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the facebook deal. Kind of a women and children thing to us old timers. It's
a brave new world out there. I watch facebook track my wifes movements all over
the net if she fails to log out. No thanks, I'll pass. </div></div>

Well the good news is your one less person to get in the way of getting that SWR can!

Goodbye! </div></div>

So what you are saying is you have no clue why he wants to tie your snipershide
user name to your facebook account?</div></div>

bigwheeler, I secretly have a cloak and dagger plan to stalk down everyone who registers for this can. I will come to your home after I follow your actions on facebook. Or, maybe I am secretly an FBI agent tracking your posts to catch you in some illegal activities??? I don't have the time nor the drive to match every user name with the persons name on this forum. Most people would not care if I did, but I could care less.

Here is the reason (I posted this in the first post) that I use Facebook: Once you "like" my page, you will get updates when I make a post. You might even think of me when you want to buy a can, you know since I have the absolute lowest prices in the nation and refused to be beat on price. It also benefits the people who are my "fans" because I give away swag from time to time on FB to the first person who is paying attention.

Facebook (or something like it) is the way of the future. I have a little interest in marketing (MBA) and I know that it is the most effective platform for businesses to advertise for FREE! Hell, it is one of the most effective period. There are over 800,000,000 people on FB.

You can play. Open an account. No one, including me when I figure out who you are, will make you update your status. You don't have to post anything ever. You don't have to tell your wife that you are shoe shopping at Pumps Plus via FB. All you have to do is have an account, like my page, post the message and play. When it is over, you can delete the account. Good luck. </div></div>

I'll pass on the facebook, but I will remember you when I buy a can. Quality and price are what matter. Thanks for the response. I do appreciate it.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Registered for the SWR Specwar</span>