• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Re: ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Registered for the SWR Specwar

"Registered for the SWR Specwar"

Fingers crossed! Thanks SA!

I'm new to wanting to own a suppressor and just now starting to consider them. In the past, they've been a bit lower down on the priority list. I didn't realize you guys were in Amarillo. I'd love to come down and meet you guys and see some of ya'lls equipment. Thanks for the opportunity gentlemen.

Thank you for this! Someone is going to be real happy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bigwheeler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the facebook deal. Kind of a women and children thing to us old timers. It's
a brave new world out there. I watch facebook track my wifes movements all over
the net if she fails to log out. No thanks, I'll pass. </div></div>

Well the good news is your one less person to get in the way of getting that SWR can!

Goodbye! </div></div>

hahaha KYS338... that had me laughing out loud. I know we've had differences but that was funny. Good form.