• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

Re: ***FREE SILENCER GIVEAWAY***

DAMN!!! I am having to update my list every night. Thanks to all those who have participated. I am thinking that your odds may now be worse than the lottery.
grin.gif

Winning Silenced America's suppressor giveaway -- better than getting hit by lightning!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silenced America</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN!!! I am having to update my list every night. Thanks to all those who have participated. I am thinking that your odds may now be worse than the lottery.
grin.gif
</div></div>I dont care what the odds are as long as i win it.
smile.gif

Registered for the SWR Specwar

ahhhh! I don't have a Facebook. It's gay & I don't wanna know what everyone is doing every second of their lives. Bummer.

15,900 views, and not even 1000 signatures?

It looks like we reached plenty of people. The petition is a good document- there is no reason we shouldn't have the 1000 right now.

"Registered for the SWR Specwar"