• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Free US Optics st10 t-pal

Re: Free US Optics st10 t-pal

26 more, lets get her done today
wink.gif

@ 7 pm CST we'll announce the winner
smile.gif

no shit. I have an m1a sitting scopeless in a jae chassis right now. Sure would be nice to drop an st10 on the bitch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triman2008</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck to everyone!!!!! </div></div>

+1

they are just going to give it to me, that's how!

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Jason Glen Foley</span> <span style="color: #CC0000"> </span>

Congratz!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You spelled my name wrong.... </div></div>

Mine too, but grats on the nice scope!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CajunAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You spelled my name wrong.... </div></div>

Mine too, but grats on the nice scope! </div></div>

Funny....

Damn I always miss the cool shit!

Definitely bummed I didn't win but I can't say how much I appreciate the opportunity to win such a sweet scope. Thank you very much for the chance Blue Grass Tactical.

Congrats, Jason.

Bummed I didn't win, but that is awesome that someone won a great scope.

Thanks, Bluegrass Tactical for the opportunity!

that is me, sorry Lazy, i'll send you an address to ship the scope to

You could always message his wife... If I was married to her I'd learn ju-jitsu too. lol

What do guys say we all throw J.D. @ Bluegrass tactical some love for this awesome act of generosity???? Let's give him some business!

Thanks, Bluegrass Tactical for the opportunity!

What I like about this is SOMEBODY actually did win. Most of these type of contests just are used for data-mining without ever hearing about a winner.

Thumbs up. Somebody won.

Regards,
Greyson

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greyson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I like about this is SOMEBODY actually did win. Most of these type of contests just are used for data-mining without ever hearing about a winner.

Thumbs up. Somebody won.

Regards,
Greyson</div></div>

That tells you a little about us, Redbeard80 won a 3.8-22 USO from me a few months back.

here's his thread

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post2818017

Congrats Jason, and I won the SN3 3.8-22 form Lazy a few months back it is awesome. Lazy is good to go and some day when I need another scope I will buy from him.