• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

freedom munitions ?

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
shoot a lot of 223 and fixed on 77gr. so far my howa 1500 and cz 600 like PMC the best. no i have not gone to federal or other real expensive stuff. the PMC goes 1.0 or less if i'm on. looking at ammo seek,i see this reman stuff at .57 a round as opposed to .93 for PMC. anybody have any experience with the freedom stuff?about 1/2 the price would matter.

I have had good experiences with their 45 Colt handgun ammunition. It was reliable, clean, and more accurate than me.

I have never purchased their rifle ammunition, remanufactured or otherwise.

Generally, if I think something is too good to be true, it probably is.

-Stan

I shoot the Freedom Munitions 55 grain match out of my AR15 with pretty good results as compared to costlier alternatives. Mile High has it for $9/Box.

Never shot the 77 grain but I would bet it is as good

A few years back, bought 1000 rounds of Freedom 9mm for the wife.
Girl can go though some 9 mil.
Then it's
You gonna shoot, you gonna reload
TeachinDaWife-1.jpg

Ammo and Reloads were fine.

My local range requires plated or lead ammo for their pistol matches to save the steel a bit. I haven't used any Freedom rifle ammo, but I exclusively buy 9mm and 38 special from them. It's not match quality, but for plinking it's fantastic.

I’ve shot about 500 of the reman 69gr 223 out on my proof 20” tikka. Ammo can reliably stay sub moa with that combo. I have another 1000 rounds of it since they seem to shoot well.

I usually run their ammo when I take courses that require lots of ammo. I have probably shot 10,000 rds of pistol/rifle ammo. Only ever had 1 malfunction (blown primer).

I've bought ammo from them. All go bang.

Haven't tried their 69g or 77g stuff tho, so can;t comment specifically on that.

M

tz all. ordered 400r 77gr. will post thoughts when it gets here. using LAX ammo. have prev and they have been GTG. ground from kali to fl? here before aug i hope.

Reactions: Skint Back