• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FREEZER'S?! WTF?!

A good friend of mine has a restaurant that probably wont survive this COVID mess.

I have have to look into his 2 door, side by side monster freezer if so. Seriously, size of 2 full size freezers.

I could give my old deep freeze to my buddy and his wife who are having a kid, for deer, antelope, and breast milk.......

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04
A good friend of mine has a restaurant that probably wont survive this COVID mess.

I have have to look into his 2 door, side by side monster freezer if so. Seriously, size of 2 full size freezers.

I could give my old deep freeze to my buddy and his wife who are having a kid, for deer, antelope, and breast milk.......

But what about Larry? This is "supposed" to be about Larry, "E"!

Well shit dude.

If you wanna come visit and pick up a 12 yr old chest freezer...... I will just give it to ya. 😊

Bought in my bachelor days and still works freakin awesome.

• Haha
Look Pal. I just got done telling another Buddy I'd Duct Tape him to Maser if he wasn't careful. You wanna test out the Gorilla Tape? Go ahead, keep it up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don’t take anything too personal there @CMH

1J04’s life have been on the rocks lately and gorilla seems to be a trigger for “Bigfoot”

• Love
Well shit dude.

If you wanna come visit and pick up a 12 yr old chest freezer...... I will just give it to ya. 😊

Bought in my bachelor days and still works freakin awesome.

Nice try Stud, but I've seen how you look at me in the SnipersHide Locker Room........

That's gonna be a 'soft' pass. :love:

I actually know for a fact you'd do that if you thought I was in a real shitty pinch. You're just damn good people Broheim!

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
and you figured that out after learning that VEET hair remover on Amazon wasn't the right choice?

5.0 out of 5 stars A warning from across the pond...
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2012

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.
I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen.
I didn't have long to wait. At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair. Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me.
The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned .Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the drawer for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon.I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so.I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me. This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.
The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before. unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good ". Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect...:)

LMAO...........that is some funny shit........

• Haha
So we’ve got Pal and Stud. At least no one’s been called Chum yet.
Hoping to have some Antifa Chums come knocking in my hood.

• Haha
So we’ve got Pal and Stud. At least no one’s been called Chum yet.
Hoping to have some Antifa Chums come knocking in my hood.

I'm slowly working my way up to a "Bub", but you just don't throw those out there loosely ya know. It's all in the timing....... :ROFLMAO:

In case you miss it, here it is again.
I have no idea why the link is so long, but the home page is
Www.Appliancepartspros.com
Just in case.

Or these guys.

Reactions: 1J04 and lash

In case you miss it, here it is again.
I have no idea why the link is so long, but the home page is
Www.Appliancepartspros.com
Just in case.

Or these guys.

I’ve repaired a few appliances and always use these guys. Fixed my parents’ 20-y/o upright freezer just this year using a hinge washer from here. If you have a good old appliance that works well outside of a part broken or missing, it’s worth the time to repair it, imo.

I'm slowly working my way up to a "Bub", but you just don't throw those out there loosely ya know. It's all in the timing....... :ROFLMAO:
Bud. I’ve always hated being called Bud

Yep.
Ordered many parts from that place.

My ex girlfriend’s mom used the auto clean feature on her in wall oven once.
Fried a fuse as most of those done have enough room in the cabinetry or venting to deal with that much heat.

$15 and about 60 minutes of time and it was out, fixed and back in the wall.
Installed properly vs the way the contractor did it.

Good luck Jimmy.
Holler if you need advice.
I am full of shit AND happy to tell you what you are doing wrong while you fix it!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86 and 1J04
I'd love to buy a Frigidaire, and if you know of a place that has one that ships, I'm all in. I've never done craigslist, but that's a great option I never even thought of.
ABT electronics has them

ABT electronics has them

You owe me $874.53 ! And yes, I can set up a payment plan for you for your efforts. You're welcome. :LOL: Should be here around middle of July, and I'm good with that. Appreciate the heads up Brother! Seriously. I'm gonna make a Gun Safe outta the old one and put it up For Sale in the PX soonest..............

We'll see who wants it then. 😉

20200603_101951.jpg

Reactions: lash
You owe me $874.53 ! And yes, I can set up a payment plan for you for your efforts. You're welcome. :LOL: Should be here around middle of July, and I'm good with that. Appreciate the heads up Brother! Seriously. I'm gonna make a Gun Safe outta the old one and put it up For Sale in the PX soonest..............

View attachment 7342485
Hey,... fucking around trying to find a freezer is helping my S/S how??? Back to work, peasant.

• Haha
Dead hooker storage needs have increased by like 50000% due to Boredom 2020™
It's not the boredom that's causing the increase in storage, it's the hookers that were pre-booked and now can't be had round the house with Mama Bear home!!! Can't have them ringing the doorbell and they won't freaking go away.

• Haha
But the seals are SHOT. And I mean SHOT!

Buy some of that foam they use for doors and windows that has a peel off strip on the back that will stick. Remove the old seals and use the foam. I did it on my chest freezer and it works great, youve just got to get the right thickness to match toe old seals.

Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

View attachment 7342485
So do you still have the morgue on hold, or did you hang up? Asking for a friend...

• Haha