• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

French election rigged?

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So I read this

But compare it to this

181127-protest-france-mc-955.JPG

paris_ttqpzh

Gilets-jaunes-1.jpg

I know modern eurotarts and kinda dumb, as can be seen by letting their once beautiful country turn to a “vibrant” one with grooming gangs and no go areas from immigrants who don’t want to assimilate, letting their taxes go bat shit crazy, and covid restrictions that would make hitler blush, but seems like there was enough push back from the people, with the major and wide spread protests, that a landslide win for macron would be….unlikely

Yep... At least the French are rioting for the right reasons. Same thing happened here and us brave, free Americans ADSAI.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Just before the second round EU authorities dug out an 18y old embezzlement allegations , and pulled all the stops to prevent Le Pen election Election interference by any name was overt for all to see . As with Le Pen, they feared Putin would have allies in EU core country. Most likely breaking the whole great reset plan.

But as EU doesn't run on Dominion software, mostly no electronic voting, plus you need ID to vote and no one can collect ballots on behalf of voters, so not as likely to be stolen as those in US.

Le Pen family has been running for president for decades, i don't think they ever got as many votes as this time.So this Macron win is not really that decisive and we will see if that will reflect in other elections and policies.

French are far more ready and willing to protest than any one else.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
Holy Insurrection Batman.........must be contagious.

I would be surprised if any major election in the world was NOT "rigged"

How does anyone know who won? The news? They control the news so whats stopping them from just reporting their guy won? the majority belives the news so now everyone thinks they won.

if you object, the same news brands you a domestic terrorist or radical crazy conspiracy theorist.

Just before the second round EU authorities dug out an 18y old embezzlement allegations , and pulled all the stops to prevent Le Pen election Election interference by any name was overt for all to see . As with Le Pen, they feared Putin would have allies in EU core country. Most likely breaking the whole great reset plan.

But as EU doesn't run on Dominion software, mostly no electronic voting, plus you need ID to vote and no one can collect ballots on behalf of voters, so not as likely to be stolen as those in US.

Le Pen family has been running for president for decades, i don't think they ever got as many votes as this time.So this Macron win is not really that decisive and we will see if that will reflect in other elections and policies.

French are far more ready and willing to protest than any one else.

I hope this BS Ukraine/Russia thing has at least finally shown how much of a toothless tiger Russia really is. It always baffled me how scared people were of that broke ass dysfunctional shithole.

Reactions: Pbgt