• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FREQ ultrasonic game call?

jolofree

Captain
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2012
Sooner Nation
Anybody have any info on these yet?
Are they for sale yet or all just hype?
I've been watching and waiting for over a year & nothing but ads on tv

There been hinting talk of the ( Freq. caller ), on PredatorhuntersCom for few months, but I don't think anyone has actually got their hands on one to buy, use, test-out hunt with. Web Page is on hold, and there is zero hard release date for the E-Call .
So there is, ZERO feedback on How clean a sound it makes .
Zero How loud volume is.
Zero feedback on Hand Remote range and user lay-out .
Zero feedback on being 'User Friendly' to access upload the sound library .
Zero about customer Service .

The Cost-$ is not known either, but I would assume?? it be same competitive ballpark as foxpro/luckyduck/ICOtec..etc . EASY guess it's 500 -$+, to stay competitive against FP's product line-up . But maybe Freq.Caller is blazing their own cost/product trail.

I have used speaker calls since the days of cassette tape. I use Hand Calls to . I using a FP shockwave right now, and it works great, Have some MFK sound downloads on the library also . but I have used/owned FP. Horn speaker. I tell you truth, I LOVE 'horn call' speaker design, and that Add. Pic. of the Freq.caller Horn Call speaker layout has me pretty fucking intrigued .

I got no problem with the Foxpro call product line, but (imho).. there is far to much chasing for program features . I REALLY HOPE it does NOT have a overloading of inboard program 'FLUFF' features like the FoxPro's are getting to be now . I HAVE ZERO use for time/dates/temp,/moon phase/pitch/motion/Mode's/multiple presets/replay... Bla bla bla. . Things Really Need to get back to basics.

Reactions: crackerbrown
thats-hilarious-will-smith.gif

Up-Date - I got the call.
The BB Freq is out now.
Sale price is $2,000.00 plus shipping 😲

Me thinking ??? .. Trying to understand paying 2,000-$ for a futuristic ultrasonic frequency E-call to shoot Coyotes. Demands same urgency as purchase Book on Amazon to understand learning gender Identities and Pronouns.

Reactions: Lumbeejake
Sounds like a waste of money. What's the benefit of "Ultrasonic"?
In the last two weeks Mike Dylan was on the foxpro podcast talking about ultrasonic sound and why they never cared about it. He explained that it has no range. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. I researched it, seems legit, but check it out yourself.

Sounds like a waste of money. What's the benefit of "Ultrasonic"?
The benefit is that humans cannot hear ultrasonic frequencies.

Is it playing sounds?
Who knows?

Is it working?
Who knows?

Not seeing animals?
The call is working fine. You’re just not a very good hunter…

• Haha
Reactions: jolofree
Really, I dont hangout with anyone who kicks-out 2-K for cool Ecalls. So I will continue to just use the normal hearing range Ecalls like FP, and reed hand calls . I don't know anyone ordering or using one, So I will probably never see, or 'hear'.. or maybe you can't even hear it anyway with human ear even if I do see one one ?

OK .. I still having a hard time with the definition of their product ?
Are they mixing a higher ultra sonic Frequency Hz range into their sound file calls, along with normal lower Hz. range call sounds that the human ear can hear ?
Or.. Is their Ecall putting out Calls in a total 'pure' high frequency ultrasound range Call Sound, that is deaf to human ear when playing them in the field ?

I assuming ?, that their sound files are totally proprietary, and only downloadable to their Game Call hardware off your PC.

I have one, any sound can get them to start coming in, but the freq will get them to act differently than I have ever seen. I had issues with the first 2 they sent, this one so far is perfect. Yeah it is made in Taiwan. I can live with that. When I called to return it, I got no run around, they asked lots of questions and even paid for the return of the units.

The first 2 the batteries didn't last, only got 3 or 4 stands before I had to change the spare battery which was included in the cost.
The first 2 had remote issues that I believe have been fixed, they would go to off if it was bumped on the right side. They had range issues. I haven't set this out to see how far it works as I usually place the caller about 50 yards away.

The sound files are wav files only, any sound that is a wav file will work on it. Unless things change as they record new sounds on ultrasonic they are on the website FREE. Easy as can be to download and update.

The cost seems high, but if you consider that other companies that sell caller sounds charge from $3-10 per sound and have a new sound to sell every 30 minutes or so. I have been a TT subscriber for years and I promise you I probably have $7-1,000 for sounds that after awhile start to sound just like the sound that someone else sold me. I know of at least one company that abandoned one of the other caller manufacturers and is now recording or converting sounds to wav files.

I hope the cost is high enough that every wanna be predator hunter keeps buying the cheap versions and get discouraged then throw the caller in the closet and stay home to watch tv.

Whether they are worth the dough? I know they are dang sure unique and when I had a problem, they had me another unit in the mail without proof I was sending the other unit back. I guess that is part of being the benefit of buying the first that was for sale.

I have one, any sound can get them to start coming in, but the freq will get them to act differently than I have ever seen. I had issues with the first 2 they sent, this one so far is perfect. Yeah it is made in Taiwan. I can live with that. When I called to return it, I got no run around, they asked lots of questions and even paid for the return of the units.

The first 2 the batteries didn't last, only got 3 or 4 stands before I had to change the spare battery which was included in the cost.
The first 2 had remote issues that I believe have been fixed, they would go to off if it was bumped on the right side. They had range issues. I haven't set this out to see how far it works as I usually place the caller about 50 yards away.

The sound files are wav files only, any sound that is a wav file will work on it. Unless things change as they record new sounds on ultrasonic they are on the website FREE. Easy as can be to download and update.

The cost seems high, but if you consider that other companies that sell caller sounds charge from $3-10 per sound and have a new sound to sell every 30 minutes or so. I have been a TT subscriber for years and I promise you I probably have $7-1,000 for sounds that after awhile start to sound just like the sound that someone else sold me. I know of at least one company that abandoned one of the other caller manufacturers and is now recording or converting sounds to wav files.

I hope the cost is high enough that every wanna be predator hunter keeps buying the cheap versions and get discouraged then throw the caller in the closet and stay home to watch tv.

Whether they are worth the dough? I know they are dang sure unique and when I had a problem, they had me another unit in the mail without proof I was sending the other unit back. I guess that is part of being the benefit of buying the first that was for sale.
So the question still remains, are you killing a substantially more amount of coyotes that it's worth almost 2x-3x the price of Lucky Duck and Foxpro? I get that they act differently as you say but have your numbers jumped up drastically, lucky ducks customer service is amazing as well and I didn't pay $2000 for their call.

When you start calling in black panthers and sasquatch, I'll spend the $2k. The fact that you needed three of them to get one to work right is ridiculous..

Last edited:
When you start calling in black panthers and sasquqtch, I'll spend the $2k. The fact that you needed three of them to get one to work right is ridiculous..
I avoid locations where I might call in something I like that. I assume you have never had a prototype to test before? Or noticed how many issues other companies are having on warranty? I have several foxpro, when I have problems with it, I send it in and wait and wait until it gets fixed and returned. Like I said, I'm glad not every fool is buying them and blasting the country with them.

So the question still remains, are you killing a substantially more amount of coyotes that it's worth almost 2x-3x the price of Lucky Duck and Foxpro? I get that they act differently as you say but have your numbers jumped up drastically, lucky ducks customer service is amazing as well and I didn't pay $2000 for their call.
yes, sorry you are needing Lucky Duck customer service as well.

yes, sorry you are needing Lucky Duck customer service as well.
I've never needed lucky duck customer service for any repairs, I wasn't smart eniught o figure out downloading new sounds so I made a call and they were amazing to deal with.

Again I ask, are you seeing a drastic increase in the amount of coyotes that you call in to justify the price tag? I'm calling in multiple triples and quads every time I hunt very rarely to we get skunked on a stand, so curious how this call could benefit me. Maybe I have access to better hunting ground than most and they don't get the pressure that other people deal with. But there is little to no feedback on comparison of the amount of coyotes that this will call in vs any other call. I'm just looking for real world honest feedback.

notice the word yes in my previous post...I have hunted long enough to question the numbers you are bragging about unless you are night hunting with thermal.

Last edited:
I've never had a lucky duck, but my hunting partner does. I've had about every other manufacturer's call out there and the only one I've ever had trouble with was a primos. Their customer service is trash, so I don't buy their stuff anymore. I've probably got 4 foxpro calls as I write this, had some for over a decade, and I've had an icotec for about 5 years. Never had an issue, not one..... ever.

This thing has been out for 6 weeks, costs ad much as 3 of my foxpros combined, and you're on your 3rd one already and you're talking to us like we are slow.

You uh....... got some stock in Burnam Brothers or something?

I've never had a lucky duck, but my hunting partner does. I've had about every other manufacturer's call out there and the only one I've ever had trouble with was a primos. Their customer service is trash, so I don't buy their stuff anymore. I've probably got 4 foxpro calls as I write this, had some for over a decade, and I've had an icotec for about 5 years. Never had an issue, not one..... ever.

This thing has been out for 6 weeks, costs ad much as 3 of my foxpros combined, and you're on your 3rd one already and you're talking to us like we are slow.

You uh....... got some stock in Burnam Brothers or something?
typical comments, I almost didn't take the time to comment, but all the way I knew I was dealing with a prototype newest latest greatest product that had a struggle to get put together, each time I called they offered my money back, no questions asked, they still do that today. It is the only product in the game where they give you the option to try it for 30 days and no questions asked, money back. It also comes with a 2 year guarantee. Sounds for free as they are developed. I can't recall the true number but I believe that 9 out of the top 20 at the WT big bobcat used it. So like I said, I am impressed with Gary and Steve and the company, if I think it isn't working I have 3 or 4 foxpros, K2, and the next model down and a Wildlife Tech Mighty Atom. It isn't my first trip down the road. Gary was smart enough to get patents on almost every aspect of the freq. Other companies are bad mouthing the technology because they don't have it and at best are 5 years behind.