• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Fresh duracoat on Mini14

Re: Fresh duracoat on Mini14

Hey, I really like this. Great job

man that pattern will work well for so many reasons.

also super eye catchy while even on the shelf. nice job, will have to keep this in mind for my next paint project.

agree with time consuming part and it looks very nice! How many hours\days did this take?

Nice work, the right shading can make a huge difference in the finished product. Makes me want to try and improve on what I've done. Too bad mine is sprayed out of a can. Lots of great painters/artists on this site for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's really slick! to bad the poor guy has now got a paint job that is worth more than his rifle. </div></div>

Was thinking the same thing.

Nice job on the paint. Just the platform that it is on......

+1 for the paint
-2 for the mini
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burglecutt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">agree with time consuming part and it looks very nice! How many hours\days did this take? </div></div>

I would say it took about 10 hours total over about 4 days from start to finish.

That is fantastic! You are very talented....in an evil genius kind of way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's really slick! to bad the poor guy has now got a paint job that is worth more than his rifle. </div></div>

Was thinking the same thing.

Nice job on the paint. Just the platform that it is on...... </div></div>

Dick heads the two of you!
laugh.gif

I love my Mini!

Nice work on yours Veezer!

Thats sweet! Contact me with your contact number as im just about done with puttin together one that will need done. Something similar to this with a bit of sage color worked in to color scheme.

Thanks, Rob/gprippers
[email protected]