• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Friends and groups

CarbonMTN

224 Overbore
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
NV
I never know where to post these topics.

I have recently found a love for these old single shot rifles. I just picked up a Sharps in 17HMR, Winchester low wall in a 357mag and still wanting a highwall 45-70.

I live in Washoe county Nevada and was wondering if there is any of you who do this kind of shooting. I find that our gun range here sucks so trying to find like minded old farts like the ones in the video are hard to come by.

Any of you live out here and play with these things at range?

Reactions: camocorvette

I have recently found a love for these old single shot rifles. I just picked up a Sharps in 17HMR, Winchester low wall in a 357mag and still wanting a highwall 45-70.

I live in Washoe county Nevada and was wondering if there is any of you who do this kind of shooting. I find that our gun range here sucks so trying to find like minded old farts like the ones in the video are hard to come by.

Go down to Ben Avery. There's an active group of old pharts shooting these to 1k.

Video begs the question, how much is a dinger?

my 3 lever guns

Henry Varmint Express
Taylors Sharps 17 hmr
Winchester low wall 357
IMG_6500.jpg

IMG_20231125_134540928_HDR.jpg

I still love squirrel hunting with this old Winchester 1885 falling block .22LR. It's one of my favorite guns to shoot! Inherited it from my wife's grandpappy. This one was made in the late 1800's according to the Cody Museum. It shoots so well!

Reactions: CarbonMTN