• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

From chucking rocks, to making big rocks into little rocks....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

giphy.gif

"This is another case that demonstrates that Americans are not safe in Russia". I, an American, have been to Russia. Granted it was over a decade ago, but I have been to Russia. First off, there are no bears. Second, I never once felt I was unsafe. Not when the gopniks were squatting and drinking fifty feet from me in the park (they didn't give a rat's ass about us), not when the cab driver offered to sell us stuff from a shady mail-order catalogue (99% sure he was mafia), and not when the FSB had apprehended my suitcase and were pawing through it (that or it got put on the wrong plane out of our connection in Germany, 'cause it showed up a day late and nothing was missing).

But then again, I never committed any sort of crime according to Russian law. I've never committed any sort of crime in ANY foreign country. I was detained at the gate leaving Charles De Gaulle for home last time I was in Paris, but the French guy who looked through my carry-on made it pretty clear that it was just a typical pick-a-number thing, I wasn't in trouble, and it all took about two minutes with a wink and smile and I was on my way. Moral of the story is, don't be an idiot and you'll be fine.

I wonder if the White House Press Secretary would say the sane thing if "Brittany" was a male Conservative?
    No they would not. And it doesn't matter anyhow, because Putin doesn't give a fuck about Biden and his eighty one million votes.

Reactions: tomcatmv