• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

She better get down on hands and knees and kiss the soil of the USA

LOL. U.S. gets a second-rate, B Team lesbian athlete, popular with the "woke" crowd, and the Russians get the "Merchant of Death" in the swap. Russia knows how to "negotiate" with a nation that has compromised and misplaced priorities, for sure.

Reactions: 338dude and 232593
She will be on every libtard talk show crying about unfair it all was AND still pissing on racist America.

Correct. She will complain about old white guys and how they have their feet on the back of every black person's neck when it was an old white guy that got her out of there.

Reactions: 338dude
I can almost guarantee this bitch will start ragging on the US and how "bad" it is withing a couple weeks of being brought back. We should have left her ass to rot over there. Just because you have the right to free speech doesn't mean it doesn't come without consequences

While this isn't a win I wonder what the reception will be like for Viktor Bout. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, in the past, the reception for exchanged spies wasn't real good.

Rather than being celebrated as heroes, their leaders were keen to know why they screwed up and got caught. They tend to frown on people that didn't accomplish their mission.
He's not a spy he is a Russian asset....probally make him head of procurment.

there must be dozens if not hundreds of american's locked up abroad for drug violations.
are we going to empty our prisons in exchange for all of them?

Reactions: 338dude
w3jnv7X2jxgW.png

I would 100% not blame him if he betrayed his country. His country left him to fucking rot. Tell the Russians whatever you know in exchange for release. Let the cocksuckets in DC deal with the fallout.

I'm guessing there is a good chance he was actually in Russia as a USA government agent of some type and got busted & so the Russians are holding onto him until they need a big ticket spy exchange.

And Putin is laughing his ass off. As he should!

He is a psychotic maniac. But I have to give him credit. He Made Russia Great Again (not by much… but baby steps.). And he takes no shit. And he puts Russia first.

What more can you want? If you are Russian.

Sirhr
As the leader of his country should, unlike the sniffer, who puts other countries first with American tax dollars.

I'm guessing there is a good chance he was actually in Russia as a USA government agent of some type and got busted & so the Russians are holding onto him until they need a big ticket spy exchange.
I think that's exactly what happened. The fact that biden admin wouldn't make his release a requirement of the deal is pathetic. It would be more palatable if the trade involved an actual American who likes American.

Cocksuckers like biden and Obama only trade American Hating pieces of shit( griner and Bergdal) for terrorists.

They should all rot in hell together.

The Marine is almost assuredly CIA. The arms dealer is a loner and not really a Russian state actor. The basketball tranny pushes all the right buttons for votes.
PcoPmRq9lvgU.jpeg

The CIA agent will sit in a Russian jail until we actually have something that Russia wants. Considering the current status of our alphabet that could be a long time. Those fucks couldn't entrap a few retards into kidnapping a governor. About the best they have done is open the doors and instigate people to go into the capital on Jan 6.
ZPX3SueGFtPG.jpeg

So does she get a 'Banged up abroad' show of her own.

:devilish:
I wonder how many of his prison inmates he knocked up during his prison time? He was in a woman’s prison right?

I think that's exactly what happened. The fact that biden admin wouldn't make his release a requirement of the deal is pathetic. It would be more palatable if the trade involved an actual American who likes American.

Cocksuckers like biden and Obama only trade American Hating pieces of shit( griner and Bergdal) for terrorists.

They should all rot in hell together.
They will! Just give it some time! Their judgement will come! Just like the rest of us!

Benny Johnson doesn’t understand the current political landscape; Brandon doesn’t care about America nor Americans. He only cares about power, votes, and enriching himself and his family; that is all, nothing else. We are just pawns. If Victor goes about killing more Americans, Biden couldn’t care less, he’s protected. Of course we want a leader who cares about us since technically he’s only suppose to govern and it’s supposed to be a government of the people for the people.……..blah….blah…..blah. That’s not what we have. Well, it is a government for the people, just not the American people. I’m not sure it’s actually a government of “people” though, they look like people, but behave as though they are demonic. Not only that, we have millions of fools in large cities who, despite glaring in your face facts, cant seem to figure this out and still think politicians have their back despite their actions. Interesting times we live in and it’s going to get more interesting, just wait.

• Wow
Reactions: AMGtuned
this guy is such small potatoes that it's a joke. Biden just laundered 100 billion dollars worth of weapons on the international black market.... Paid for with the taxes that Americans worked for, and then paid back to destroy American "democracy" through fraudulent elections.

this guy is less than nothing compared to our maniac president. Joe Biden the Merchant of Death ought to be serving a life sentence for arms smuggling, embezzling, money laundering, election fraud, and treason.

Last edited:
Tells you all you need to know about this fraud of an Admistration.

If your a black drug addicted anti American basketball player.

This administration will trade a arms dealer who killed American citizens.

But not an American Marine who has been locked up for 4 years FOR committing espionage on behalf of his nation.

Words can't describe how fucking infuriating this is. Disgusting, pathetic, embarrassing.
Dont forget shes gay too.

Dont forget shes gay too.
if i was ever arrested, i would claim to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body too.
dude prolly couldn't even play div 1 men's basketball.

Woke folk hyperventilating over BS, there are probably dozens of Bouts running Ukraine arms pipelines right now ,with weekly volumes dwarfing Bouts yearly turnover at his peak, and Bout whatever his sins were was set up , he got mandatory minimums, as the judge couldn't sentence less. Even back then Judge considered charges to be juiced up .

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Fuck the WNBA, FBI, ATF, NSA, and the CIA who gives a fuck they can all go fuck themselves. I have as much respect for anyone that works for the CIA as much has some dumb bitch in the WNBA. I don't trust any three letter govt agency or anyone that works for them............this just where I am now.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Iran Contra. Fast and furious. Benghazi. Syria. Afghanistan withdrawal. To name a few. The government doesn't care about dealing arms to "bad people". Bad people is in quotation because the government is the one determining who's bad.
This was all about optics. They just got fucked with the student loan payoff and they are burying that.

Book deal. TV appearances. Trip to the WH

Russians should have given her the OJ treatment.