• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

From pandering to "You ain't Black..." Wow...

Surprised Sleepy Joe was able to string that sentence together in a coherent manner. Nice insight into the liberal mind and how they view blacks. If you're black and you dare think for yourself, "you ain't black" says Sleepy Joe.

Hopefully after this more blacks will decide to leave the Democrat Plantation and vote Trump.

Surprised Sleepy Joe was able to string that sentence together in a coherent manner. Nice insight into the liberal mind and how they view blacks. If you're black and you dare think for yourself, "you ain't black" says Sleepy Joe.

Hopefully after this more blacks will decide to leave the Democrat Plantation and vote Trump.

I doubt we've seen the final push of desperation of the left at this point.

I mean... cheat by mail seems like their only big game plan left - which should fail miserably. We'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Fig and Arc Light
Now can you just imagine the uproar had a Republican said anything like that?

But since it's a democrat, they will be burying the story.

It does go to show that the old white men who run the racist democrat party do firmly believe that all dark skin colour folk are expected to do as they say......

pedo joe bragged about working on voting rights, then revealed it was only because he believed black people can only vote for democraps.

Founder of the Democrat Party... or one of them. And Jackson, more than anyone, moved America from an electoral nation to a popular-vote nation. The roots of the Democrat party are DEEPLY intertwined with the Jackson Presidency. He changed all the rules to get himself elected. Sound familiar?

I actually love Andrew Jackson. He was a hell of a warrior... a take-no-crap rags-to-riches Scot/Irish type from the mountains of Bugtussle. He kicked British ass at New Orleans. And he spoke his mind. He was also pilloried by the press of the day. He was the 19th Century's Donald J. Trump.

But he was also slave-owner, condescending and had no use for the system of picking a President... and wanted to change the Constitutional Republic into a straight "popular vote" democracy back in the early 1800's. His changes to the system have directly created a Democrat party that wants to abolish an electoral college and turn us into a pure democracy... majority rules, minority can go to our re-education camps.

Jackson, to me, is like Robert McNamara in historical terms. Fascinating and repellent at the same time. I would love to have lunch with either of them.

SIrhr

unclesamsmisguidedchildren_100495104_2783608535091564_746214991822237655_n.jpg

And people still believe that he will be the nominee. He is a useful idiot who is keeping everyone's eye off the ball. I guarantee that we have not seen the real democrat nominee yet. They will let Trump spend his time and resources dealing with Joe, then the convention will happen and someone else is nominated.

And people still believe that he will be the nominee. He is a useful idiot who is keeping everyone's eye off the ball. I guarantee that we have not seen the real democrat nominee yet. They will let Trump spend his time and resources dealing with Joe, then the convention will happen and someone else is nominated.

Agreed. They pushed their convention out until the end of August. I doubt it will matter who their eventual candidate is.

Dem. Gov's are waking up a lot of people, the continuing declas of corruption will wake up many more.

There will always be those who don't want to wake up - they'll be easier to identify.

It does go to show that the old white men who run the racist democrat party do firmly believe that all dark skin colour folk are expected to do as they say......
Communist news network and fox are already popping up the excuse filled articles.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
It has always amazed me that Democrats have been able to pull the "we're the party of minority rights" for decades and mostly gotten away with it.

I mean the Democrats fought the Civil War to keep their black slaves, instituted Jim Crow laws after the war, and started the KKK. Democrat governors in the South were all opposed to desegregation during the 1960's.

White Democrats are the most racist, elitist group of people in this country. And the most racist of all? White liberals from the North East, not the South as you'd expect.

IMHO democrats , especially the elites pulling the strings, look at all of us as almost sub-human unless we went to Harvard, Yale or some other ivy league school. Well I went to a state school and then to the school of hard knocks and I'm not doing as well as I'd like to in my retirement but I own my home, cars/truck/boat and only have to pay my hold-up money to the gov. on property taxes and health/home/car insurance. So fuck Biden and the horse (ass) he rode in on.

Seems that his outburst now will guarantee an female minority VP as a reparation.

I kind of think you may be right. That NY Governor sure has been on the news a lot lately!

Sleepy Joe said if we started a week earlier we could of saved 36,000 people from dying. Hell Joe if we sent in Seal Team 6 to kill the handful of people in Wuhan Lab we could of saved 90,000 Americans.

He lost a lot of votes with that one

Last edited:
Biden called Obama first "clean" African-American candidate from years of thinking they were all Dirty Negroes.

Reactions: Bender
He lost ten percent of the black vote when he said that. Maybe more. If they don't vote Trump, they will stay home.

Reactions: TACC and Yasherka
I have to agree with the folks who are saying Biden won't be on the ballot in November. He's at best a place holder for someone to be brought out at their convention. Not even the Demwits would be dumb enough to put Shotgun Joe on the ballot.

What's funny is that guy was a sure thing to start with, and he talked for at least half the video, so Biden was able to completely alienate that guy in less than a minute and completely turn him around. Not to say the guy will vote for Trump, but he sure ain't picking Biden because that's his guy. Not now.

I also say listen to Biden. His record does speak for itself. He was one of the architects of the 1994 ban IIRC.

What an asshole.

Reactions: Bender

"Republicans gonna put y'all back in chains!!!" - Joe Biden

Reactions: RTH1800
To be fair, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are the only two blacks I'm aware of that ran before the kenyon.

Frederick Douglas spoke at the 1888 RNC and during roll call received a nominating vote. I mention this only for the historical record and otherwise think it shameful to his legacy to mention him in discussion of the following cast of characters.

- What does/doesn't come out of their mouths...

Jesse and Al are obscene for lots of reasons, but neither has ever been accused of offering only rare moments of transparency.

Biden's effusive record of racism (and sexism, classism, and lots of other -isms), cast in the best possible light, could be called problematically honest.

Obama, and his stuttering, stammering, blank stare, slack-jawed, uncomfortably long moments of searching for words (any words), would eventually find some words that were bereft of meaning and delivered in a drunkenly halting manner.

- How the press/opinionators/yakking bobble heads react...

Neither Jesse nor Al needed rescuing, at least not from the press. Not ever. Jesse went on SNL and poked fun at his alliterative style by reading aloud Green Eggs and Ham. And it really was funny. Al, for all of his wretchedness, is as clear as a bell in what he is doing and what he means. And if anyone is unsure he will go to great lengths to repeat and restate it ad nauseum.

Biden is so offensive to the senses (moral, tact, intellectual, and probably olfactory) that the only way to rescue him is with sheer absurdity. A decent summary of the massive effort to wash aside the acid that Biden pours into the eyes of decency can be found in this article from The Hill:

One columnist declared that former Vice President Joe Biden could boil babies and she would still vote for him

I mention Obama last because there is so little there. Leave it to journalists to interpret a presidency defined by an eight years long deer-in-the-headlights stare as a Taoist technique of non-engagement. Anyone slightly right of communism exhibiting similar behavior would be deemed an empty headed dolt. This tabula rasa was near perfection for the opportunity to fill in the blanks as MMM saw fit.
---
Biden will not pay for opening windows to his blackened soul. Not from the NAACP, not from feminists, not from labor unions, not from any of the more fashionable upper classes of identity politics. If Biden is going to pay it will be from the unelected DNC power brokers.

Last edited:
Frederick Douglas spoke at the 1888 RNC and during roll call received a nominating vote. I mention this only for the historical record and otherwise think it shameful to his legacy to mention him in discussion of the following cast of characters.

- What does/doesn't come out of their mouths...

Jesse and Al are obscene for lots of reasons, but neither has ever been accused of offering only rare moments of transparency.

Biden's effusive record of racism (and sexism, classism, and lots of other -isms), cast in the best possible light, could be called problematically honest.

Obama, and his stuttering, stammering, blank stare, slack-jawed, uncomfortably long moments of searching for words (any words), would eventually find some words that were bereft of meaning and delivered in a drunkenly halting manner.

- How the press/opinionators/yakking bobble heads react...

Neither Jesse nor Al needed rescuing, at least not from the press. Not ever. Jesse went on SNL and poked fun at his alliterative style by reading aloud Green Eggs and Ham. And it really was funny. Al, for all of his wretchedness, is as clear as a bell in what he is doing and what he means. And if anyone is unsure he will go to great lengths to repeat and restate it ad nauseum.

Biden is so offensive to the senses (moral, tact, intellectual, and probably olfactory) that the only way to rescue him is with sheer absurdity. A decent summary of the massive effort to wash aside the acid that Biden pours into the eyes of decency can be found in this article from The Hill:

One columnist declared that former Vice President Joe Biden could boil babies and she would still vote for him

I mention Obama last because there is so little there. Leave it to journalists to interpret a presidency defined by an eight years long deer-in-the-headlights stare as a Taoist technique of non-engagement. Anyone slightly right of communism exhibiting similar behavior would be deemed an empty headed dolt. This tabula rasa was near perfection for the opportunity to fill in the blanks as MMM saw fit.
---
Biden will not pay for opening windows to his blackened soul. Not from the NAACP, not from feminists, not from labor unions, not from any of the more fashionable upper classes of identity politics. If Biden is going to pay it will be from the unelected DNC power brokers.

It kind of just shows its generally not the man elected to office....the weight of career Washington is a behemoth of a ship and its trajectory can be pushed but is otherwise unaffected by one Presidents time in office.

Trump needs to build gallows to affect change.

I saw a follow up interview with the black guy who interviewed Pedo Joe.
He was not happy that Joe proclaimed his voting record. The black guy went on to list the things he voted for like 3 strikes, mandatory sentencing and other things that put more black people in prison. Nevermind that Joe cut his interview short because of some bullshit excuse that his wife had something scheduled.

The Jews are the same way: they generally vote dim. It is the conservative side that helped create the country of Israel in 1948, and it is us that continually financially support the Jewish State. But if you ask them why they vote for dims, they can't tell you.

Reactions: TACC

If you aren't for me, "You ain't black?" Wow... he best be careful that 'ol Cornpop don't show up.

"Take a look at my record, man." He did everything but call him a homeboy and say 'fo Shizzle.
pec
Wow. Just wow.

Sirhr

Liberals have come to expect the black vote, and rightly so. Democrats began creating the welfare/dependency system back in the 60s, have continued to generously expand the program, so we can find generational dependence on it; it's a beautiful system(for them) where democrats can buy votes using tax dollars. In their minds they have bought and paid for the black vote, and expect and deserve every vote; call it the price of dependence. For once, Biden actually told the truth, if unintentionally.

Last edited:
Reactions: lash