• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

From where do YOUR rights come?

Are your basic human rights related to your innate value established by a government authority?

• Yes, governments set man's value and rights

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • No, government can only protect or violate man's core rights/value

Votes: 107 97.3%

• Total voters
How would you know? Or are you one of those people who believes in an imaginary man that created everything from nothing?
WINNER ! You nailed it Sir ! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

oh you must be one of those people who believes in corrupt men who utilize corrupt data to support a corrupt agenda.
Not that that was directed at you but must have struck a nerve. Anyway, none of the Bible characters seems to be doing a whole hell of a lot lately, so yeah, I'm putting my belief in men.

How would you know? Or are you one of those people who believes in an imaginary man that created everything from nothing?
Asking another question is not proving anything. Just saying that entropy did not exist at or just before the big bang is just as much a theory as what an atheist might claim of a theology. You have not disproven God. You have not even proven big bang. My meme was to highlight that moving the goalpost is not a valid means of argument.

Asking another question is not proving anything. Just saying that entropy did not exist at or just before the big bang is just as much a theory as what an atheist might claim of a theology. You have not disproven God. You have not even proven big bang. My meme was to highlight that moving the goalpost is not a valid means of argument.
You have to have a basis in your beliefs. Instead of dancing around the question I've brought up, answer it. Surely your God had given you that answer. Stop being a foolish child and just prove me wrong. If it's in your Bible, then offer it.

You have to have a basis in your beliefs. Instead of dancing around the question I've brought up, answer it. Surely your God had given you that answer. Stop being a foolish child and just prove me wrong. If it's in your Bible, then offer it.
I would ask you to stop deflecting. In answer to my question, you asked another question and have still not answered the question. The allegorical language in the Bible is an approximation. Granted, a desert tribe in the Iron Age did not have a complicated and scientific vocabulary.

What the signs of a creator? Well, stating that there was a big bang with either nothing or some imagined cycle from before and the in and out existence of entropy, and none of that has been proven. And to say that it has happened is proof enough is no different than saying God created the universe because it obviously happened. But neither has any of this disproven God or the concept of creation.

For me, the logical conclusion is that of a creator.

Oh, yeah, and also, the motor in a flagellum that helps a bacterium move. But that would be a different topic asking the same question. TLDR; the flagellum moves by means of a motor and the actual visual evidence is that it is a motor. Like a cog and wheel motor. Not a case of an accidental piece of cog becoming a more full cog and accidently bonding to another piece and just collecting parts all along. This was designed.

Otherwise, it would be easier to believe that a hurricane caused a bunch of parts and pieces to swirl together and become the JumBO jet sung about by Blur in "Song 2."

I would ask you to stop deflecting. In answer to my question, you asked another question and have still not answered the question. The allegorical language in the Bible is an approximation. Granted, a desert tribe in the Iron Age did not have a complicated and scientific vocabulary.

What the signs of a creator? Well, stating that there was a big bang with either nothing or some imagined cycle from before and the in and out existence of entropy, and none of that has been proven. And to say that it has happened is proof enough is no different than saying God created the universe because it obviously happened. But neither has any of this disproven God or the concept of creation.

For me, the logical conclusion is that of a creator.

Oh, yeah, and also, the motor in a flagellum that helps a bacterium move. But that would be a different topic asking the same question. TLDR; the flagellum moves by means of a motor and the actual visual evidence is that it is a motor. Like a cog and wheel motor. Not a case of an accidental piece of cog becoming a more full cog and accidently bonding to another piece and just collecting parts all along. This was designed.

Otherwise, it would be easier to believe that a hurricane caused a bunch of parts and pieces to swirl together and become the JumBO jet sung about by Blur in "Song 2"
I would tell you entropy was always there. There is a multitude of isolated systems comprising the universe. When these systems combine, or collide for lack of a better description, they all begin to blur together, still increasing entropy. While the 2nd law of thermodynamics states entropy must always increase, gravity has a profound effect on slowing the rate at which those changes take place. There is a limit to entropy and even the scientific community agrees. This is when equilibrium is achieved.

Now in the case of the universe, each solar system could represent an isolated system. As gravity forces the outer edge of what we call the universe back towards the center, the universes then mix together, thus increasing entropy all the way back to the big bang when the universe starts to expand again. This creates the multitude of isolated systems the each have their own values.

At least that's how I understand it and makes more sense to me then some power that's been around forever with no creation or end created all of this. To me, saying that a person is a Christian or a Muslim is no different than saying they are Democrat or Republican. Everyone wants to pick a side, but that doesn't mean they always find their best interests.

I would tell you entropy was always there. There is a multitude of isolated systems comprising the universe. When these systems combine, or collide for lack of a better description, they all begin to blur together, still increasing entropy. While the 2nd law of thermodynamics states entropy must always increase, gravity has a profound effect on slowing the rate at which those changes take place. There is a limit to entropy and even the scientific community agrees. This is when equilibrium is achieved.

Now in the case of the universe, each solar system could represent an isolated system. As gravity forces the outer edge of what we call the universe back towards the center, the universes then mix together, thus increasing entropy all the way back to the big bang when the universe starts to expand again. This creates the multitude of isolated systems the each have their own values.

At least that's how I understand it and makes more sense to me then some power that's been around forever with no creation or end created all of this. To me, saying that a person is a Christian or a Muslim is no different than saying they are Democrat or Republican. Everyone wants to pick a side, but that doesn't mean they always find their best interests.
"The scientific community agrees" is no kind of proof. At one time, the thought was that the sun revolved around the earth. Science succeeds in finding answers precisely because the careful scientist does NOT presume or look for consensus.

For example, gravity is an effect that happens regardless of who agrees in the theory of gravity or not. However, you have guys like Paul Dirac throwing in the idea of gravity as a variable effect, and sometimes, it would appear to decrease over time.

So, with this idea that the universe is a one big bang after another, have you described a perpetual motion machine?

I can understand how some wish to reject the concept of God and rules of behavior. But atheists have no way to explain good behavior.

snip….

I can understand how some wish to reject the concept of God and rules of behavior. But atheists have no way to explain good behavior.
Good behavior is necessary for the survival of the human species. People are social animals. A god has nothing to do with this. I would argue that only acting decent out of fear of some god’s wrath is morally inferior than a man who treats people as he prefers to be treated out of compassion and understanding towards his fellow man.

Good behavior is necessary for the survival of the human species. People are social animals. A god has nothing to do with this. I would argue that only acting decent out of fear of some god’s wrath is morally inferior than a man who treats people as he prefers to be treated out of compassion and understanding towards his fellow man.
Who says the man that fears God’s wrath doesn’t treat people as he prefers to be treated? And why would a man who truly fears God would desire anything less?

Reactions: quietmike
Who says the man that fears God’s wrath doesn’t treat people as he prefers to be treated? And why would a man who truly fears God would desire anything less?
I was answering a specific question asked by another. I also didn’t say a god fearing man wouldn’t treat people as he wants to be treated. You read past what I said.

Athiests still have a creator. That they refuse to recognize it is no different than guys thinking they're women.

That is some stupid shit right there . Laughable . What about abortion ?

Killing an unborn baby to avoid one predictable consequence of being a road whore?
What about it?

@Haney ?
Almost four days later and nothing?
A full week and nothing???
Tell me your father wasn't a significant influence in your life w/o actually saying it.

Who the fuck voted yes? We need to boot y’all’s ass out the country! Sadly, they ain’t exactly wrong these days tho. Either way I ain’t going out in the train car!

Last edited:
Reactions: quietmike
I was answering a specific question asked by another. I also didn’t say a god fearing man wouldn’t treat people as he wants to be treated. You read past what I said.
Even if you don't believe in the bible, you'd be hard pressed to explain how it wasn't an effective way to conduct your life.

Reactions: Ronws
Who the fuck voted yes? We need to boot y’all’s ass out the country! Sadly, they ain’t exactly song these days tho. Either way I ain’t going out in the train car!
I'd gladly donate to a cause to folks who hate capitalism who renounced their citizenship, to buy them a first class airline ticket to the country they think is better.

"The scientific community agrees" is no kind of proof.
You're correct, but your theory on decreasing entropy is a fallacy. Just because the dynamic energy decreases doesn't mean the increase in potential energy isn't the entropy you're looking for. You even agree the science changes when we get new information. But if you believe in a great being, "just because" should be a good enough answer for you. Or feel free to scientifically prove God's existence.

Tell me your dad wasn't a significant influence in your life w/o actually telling me.
Tell me your daddy did not influence you , while fucking you in the ass . :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Because only pathetic leftys with daddy issues would think of something like that.

Why can't you answer direct questions?
Here is one for you. Did you like it when he did that to you ?

Here is one for you. Did you like it when he did that to you ?
As I said, only a pathetic lefty with daddy issues would think like that.
Let me guess, you told yourself you'd let your dad fuck you, if only you (or your mom) knew who he was.