• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Front Toward Enemy

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I dabbled some paint onto another of kyshooter338's many wonderful rifles. I really like this rifle. Thought about changing my name and moving and stealin it hahahaha. Anyways I will be shipping it back today so thought I would share some pics of it before I do.

Re: Front Toward Enemy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ty the Sako Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a Manner's stock? I love the all over camo job. It always looks odd to me to see a black barrel on a camo stock.</div></div>

Yes it is a Manners T4A

Damn!!!! You never dissapoint ARP! Looks great cant wait to get it here and hit the range with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasRedNeck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice paint. What are the other specs on the rifle? </div></div>

26" Brux Barrel
Badger magnum action
Surgeon dbm
Manners T4A stock
Bolt and action were nitride coated but I asked ARP to paint over the action but leave the bolt nitrided only.

I got the rifle today. It was on my doorstep when I came home from a visit with the in laws. The paint job is even more detailed and INTENSE in person.

GREAT work ARP! you are very skilled with the duracoat grasshopper!