• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Front Toward Enemy

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I dabbled some paint onto another of kyshooter338's many wonderful rifles. I really like this rifle. Thought about changing my name and moving and stealin it hahahaha. Anyways I will be shipping it back today so thought I would share some pics of it before I do.

Re: Front Toward Enemy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ty the Sako Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a Manner's stock? I love the all over camo job. It always looks odd to me to see a black barrel on a camo stock.</div></div>

Yes it is a Manners T4A

Damn!!!! You never dissapoint ARP! Looks great cant wait to get it here and hit the range with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TexasRedNeck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice paint. What are the other specs on the rifle? </div></div>

26" Brux Barrel
Badger magnum action
Surgeon dbm
Manners T4A stock
Bolt and action were nitride coated but I asked ARP to paint over the action but leave the bolt nitrided only.

I got the rifle today. It was on my doorstep when I came home from a visit with the in laws. The paint job is even more detailed and INTENSE in person.

GREAT work ARP! you are very skilled with the duracoat grasshopper!