• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FS 6.5 Grendel Barrel and BCG kit

prplhaz72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2009
Utah
I have a brand new Odin Works 6.5 grendel 16" lighweight barrel kit for sale. It comes with barrel, BCG, tunable gas block and gas tube. Its all brand new in box, I have never mounted it or used it in anyway. Just opened the box to look at it. I bought to build a light weight 6.5 and ended up not doing it.

The kit can be seen here on Odins site. https://www.odinworks.com/6_5_Grendel_Barrel_16_ULTRAlite_Intermid_BCG_p/b-6.5-16-ul-int-tg-bcg.htm

Looking to get $405 shipped to the lower 48. I paid $455 for it, good deal for a new kit. Will accept paypal friend/family, venmo, or postal money order.

Any questions please ask away. Not looking for trades.

Thanks

Yes its for sale. I have not mags. Didn't get that far into the build yet.
still available? any reduction in price? Alot of Odin Works items are currently on sale in the $350 price range, didnt know if you would consider discussing a lower price. If so send e a PM. thanks

Goodness man, that is on sale. You are getting $100 off the regular price for a literally brand new item. It is in the $350 price range. What more are you asking for?

Last edited: