• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS 6.5 Grendel Barrel and BCG kit

prplhaz72

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2009
Utah
I have a brand new Odin Works 6.5 grendel 16" lighweight barrel kit for sale. It comes with barrel, BCG, tunable gas block and gas tube. Its all brand new in box, I have never mounted it or used it in anyway. Just opened the box to look at it. I bought to build a light weight 6.5 and ended up not doing it.

The kit can be seen here on Odins site. https://www.odinworks.com/6_5_Grendel_Barrel_16_ULTRAlite_Intermid_BCG_p/b-6.5-16-ul-int-tg-bcg.htm

Looking to get $405 shipped to the lower 48. I paid $455 for it, good deal for a new kit. Will accept paypal friend/family, venmo, or postal money order.

Any questions please ask away. Not looking for trades.

Thanks

Yes its for sale. I have not mags. Didn't get that far into the build yet.
still available? any reduction in price? Alot of Odin Works items are currently on sale in the $350 price range, didnt know if you would consider discussing a lower price. If so send e a PM. thanks

Goodness man, that is on sale. You are getting $100 off the regular price for a literally brand new item. It is in the $350 price range. What more are you asking for?

Last edited: