• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS: ARC Nucleus .223 bolt face and Barloc

hereinaz

LS Wild - Thunderbird Long Range
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 7, 2018
    Arizona
    FS: .223 bolt head for Nucleus and will fit the new Archimides action coming out as well. The bolt face is new, I just got it back on exchange from ARC to update to the new version. The extractor has some rounds on it but it is excellent condition. I decided just to put my .223 barrel into a Savage action I have lying around, so won't need this bolt head.

$175 shipped lower 48 OBO

Also for sale, Savage threaded barrel nut Barloc system. Used on one barrel. I am swapping out my current barrel and decided to go back to my old school Loctited barrel nut as a quasi shouldered barrel. The Barloc is nice for swaps without pulling the barreled action from the stock, but I do that anyhow. Throwing the .223 barrel into the Savage means I won't hardly be "switch barreling" at all.

$125 shipped lower 48 OBO