• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms FS: BNIB KAC SR15 Pistol

bigjake83

Golden Shellback
Minuteman
  • May 19, 2013
    Southern Idaho
    For sale in a brand new in box Knights Armament SR15 14.5 Pistol. Right now this is configured to be set up as an SR-15 Pistol with the lower receiver registered as an "OTHER". I have not assembled the upper or lower together, only opened the box to evaluate when I received it and to take photos. This set up Is unique because it gives the owner some options. You can either put it together and keep it as a pistol or pin and weld the muzzle device on, install a stock of your choosing and have it as a standard SR-15. Lower will be shipped from FFL, upper will go direct to buyer. Please check your local laws and regulations before purchasing.

$3,600.00 + Shipping , insurance is on the buyer dime. (Will NOT separate so don't ask) Sold Pending Funds

PM for more Photos
    No Trades or PayPal.

Money order or personal check only.

IMG_20201019_225848779.jpg

IMG_20201019_224735790.jpg

IMG_20201019_225606659~2.jpg

IMG_20201019_225023223.jpg

Last edited:
    I just wanted to bump this ad to make sure that any potential buyers know that @bigjake83 is a con artist of the highest order. I'm talking Frank Abignail, "Catch Me if You Can" con. It's ridiculous! As such, you should feel 110% content in transferring $3600.00 to him.

In all seriousness, Jake is a super dude. I've known him from the Hide from years ago and have met him "in living color" too. Great guy. Buy with confidence.

I'm sorta new to AR platforms, so sorry for the novice question. Can that brake be unscrewed so I can have a Silencerco brake screwed in? I have the SiCo Saker can.

• Wow
    Reactions: NateSavannah
    I'm sorta new to AR platforms, so sorry for the novice question. Can that brake be unscrewed so I can have a Silencerco brake screwed in? I have the SiCo Saker can.

Yes Sir it can, hasn't been pinned and welded.

To all interested, please send all questions via PMs please.