• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FS ITT PVS-14 Autogated hand select package

onajoyride

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
Farragut, TN
*****SOLD******

For sale is a like new Gen 3 PVS14 ITT autogated Pinnacle hand select unit purchased from TNVC. The ITT tubes are known for being brighter and more crisp than the L3 tubes which means less gain is needed and thus less noise in the picture you see. Attached is a picture of the spec sheet. I bought it a couple years ago with plans to do a bunch of coyote hunting and life circumstances have changed for me so I no longer need this. It has less than 20 total hours on the tube and has had lithium batteries in it so no damage at all. I have a blank warranty card for it so you can register it and still have a warranty. Being a hand select model it has no blemishes in the A zone and very very minor in the outer zones. The last picture is taken through the tube at a white piece of paper with the IR light on to show how clean the picture is. I will not separate package unless the pvs-14 sells and the buyer doesnt want everything. Once the tube is sold I will part out the remaining items once I determine what the buyer may not want.
Included in the sale is a
Pvs-14-17 gen 3 autogated hand select
Ops Core bump non ballistic sized M/L
Norotos USGI J-arm
Tnvc counter weight
TNVC ELR IR torch mounted to helmet
USGI 3x magnifier
TM-14 twist mount with base
Dbal-I2 class 1IR laser/class3 red laser
Surefire dual button for light laser combo
Surefire X400v IRC

I am not interested in any trades. I have a lot of money into this package and I will not even respond to lowball offers. I'll sell for 4200$ for the entire package. I'll take paypal f&f or I can send you an invoice if you cover the fees. Money order is acceptable too if you prefer that route. I'm in Oregon and I'm will to meet up if your anywhere close by to the Portland area. Please call or text me @ 503-799-1218 or if email is better for you feel free to hit me up at [email protected]

DO NOT PM me here as those will be overlooked.
20191024_110945.jpg
20191024_110701.jpg
20191024_110801.jpg
20191024_110608.jpg
20191024_110206.jpg
20191024_110142.jpg

20191024_112641.jpg

Last edited: