• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD Khales 624i SKMR RSW CCW-1850

arm017

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2017
Texas
Selling a gently used Khales 624i gen 3
6-24x56
SKMR1 reticle
RSW
Glass and scope is pristine

$1999 PayPal Ff shipped

Trades:
Schmidt’s
Spurh 4001
CZ shadows/ TSO
Bighorn TL3

6890A3A4-A765-44B3-A9EC-0F59617B872C.jpeg
F50374D8-7569-475F-921E-EB19688620FF.jpeg
7528835A-B255-467F-8844-3794BE9BEAE1.jpeg
FF884C38-54A4-42DD-8435-0BFBBF79255E.jpeg

Last edited:
where can u look up to compare the skmr1 to the skmr3 reticle? never mind, i found it. Helluva bargain if i liked dialing. Bump for a great scope

where can u look up to compare the skmr1 to the skmr3 reticle? never mind, i found it. Helluva bargain if i liked dialing. Bump for a great scope

You can usually just google images of reticles to get an understanding of what they look like. (always remember that they are showing it to you at max magnification).

So common opinion is that tree reticles are the best, but I think we are going to see a shift backward to more standard cleaner reticles in the next few years. After having many scopes with tree reticles, I view it as a negative. Even 'clean' trees, have stuff that can obscure our view especially under recoil. I always prefer to dial. I am much more likely to miss the nuances of bullet splash with all of that crap covering it up once you go out to distance. The benefit of a tree is under time constraint stages or a forced no dial stage- which are manageable with standard cross hairs. (look at some of the top guys reticle choices: H2CMR, gen 2 xr, etc.)
kahlesusa_k624i_skmr_700_1.jpg

You can usually just google images of reticles to get an understanding of what they look like. (always remember that they are showing it to you at max magnification).

So common opinion is that tree reticles are the best, but I think we are going to see a shift backward to more standard cleaner reticles in the next few years. After having many scopes with tree reticles, I view it as a negative. Even 'clean' trees, have stuff that can obscure our view especially under recoil. I always prefer to dial. I am much more likely to miss the nuances of bullet splash with all of that crap covering it up once you go out to distance. The benefit of a tree is under time constraint stages or a forced no dial stage- which are manageable with standard cross hairs. (look at some of the top guys reticle choices: H2CMR, gen 2 xr, etc.)
View attachment 7001320
current trend seems to disagree with you. Less cluttered trees, MIL-XT for example , looks like it will b the trend. Floating dots also. If shooters weren't asking for them, every scope manufacture out there wouldn't b bringing them out. Looks like almost all will b this year, so evidently this is what shooters are clamoring for

current trend seems to disagree with you. Less cluttered trees, MIL-XT for example , looks like it will b the trend. Floating dots also. If shooters weren't asking for them, every scope manufacture out there wouldn't b bringing them out. Looks like almost all will b this year, so evidently this is what shooters are clamoring for

In the PRS finale poll the vast majority of NF shooters used the Mil-C. Majority of Schmidt users had the H2CMR. Not trees.

I'll also say that my vote in that poll was the ebr2c, but I'm switching to the MR2 and H2CMR. I realize that reticles are personal preference but after a lot of time behind virtually everything, a simple reticle is much preferred.

Reactions: arm017